Japanese Fanart Wallpapers

page 1 of 1 10 total items

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Cancel

Lately, I've seen a lot of a fanart from Japanese made into wallpapers or simply posting it here. Here I thought YOU CAN'T! And I doubt they (I noticed a few of them in NARUTO section) had permission from the original artist! Besides, most of the Japanese Fanart Websites joins ONLINE FANARTS PROTECTION. It clearly stated YOU CAN'T USED ANY OF THEIR FANARTS TO OTHER SITES. Which means you can't turn them into wallpaper too..... MT needs to be more strict on this matter....

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Cancel

Hmmm... i dunno anything about this... Thanks for telling! I'll be more aware

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Oh dear @.@
I know that some people have been using stuff that was like done by some manga groups or whatever... but I can't tell the difference since I don't know the stuff too well... but that is quite awful -.-

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Cancel

I've been wondering why they haven't cracked down on this. I've seen this guy's work used more than once here.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Cancel

A greater difficulty lies in the language barrier as well.
You go to an English site and it says "ask permission" so you do that first.
You go to a non-English site and find a nice scan with no idea what the text means so you share it. A solution will be very difficult, but possible if the effort is put I guess

Well, it is in fact something serious, and we don't want anyone going around calling MT members thieves now would we (might damage MT's reputation as well >.<)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Well, upon reading

"author unknown" means "I stole it"

i think as long as you know who's the author and gave credits where it's due, it's alright, rite?

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Cancel

Hmmm... the thing is, I remember reading MT rules regarding usage of fanart from Japanese websites is stricly forbidden... And I can't remember where's the thread... I tried looking for them just now.... But, I couldn't find it... And because of that, I opened this thread... Since too many members used Japanese Fanarts here... Esp lately. Since MT din't take any action, more and more comes in.... :o

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya

Cancel

i kne that some of the wallpapers were made from fan art.... but i didnt realise the seriousness of it.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Cancel

yeah..thats true.. -____-
i tried so hard to stop myself from taking those cute cute doujin pics....XP eheh

Signature

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Cancel

Quote by rythemyeah..thats true.. -____-
i tried so hard to stop myself from taking those cute cute doujin pics....XP eheh

I think doujinshi is fine... You can find a lot of doujinshi scans... or you bought them yourself..... I don't know... for me, there's a different. *shrugs* Still, if anyone notice most of the Japanese fan artist is also a doujinshi artist. XO I dunno anymore.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.