Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming - Minitokyo

Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

(Question)
Who is your prince charming in Prince Of Tennis?

(My answer)
Fuji Syuusuke! I have fondness to guys that are cute and evil that likes to smile a lot. Futhermore, he's the tensai, no? He just look so cute in chibi mode too.. Argh! Hahaha..

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

eiji!!! he's such cutie! i like cute guys. ^.^

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Haha.. ^_^' This tread doesn't really popular, ne? :sweat:

Mine would also be Fuji Syuusuke. Fuji is a really nice person and he always smiles

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Fuji, he's that type of mysterious damn powerful guy who's usually not serious. He looks cool when he opens his eyes and his "Hakugei" (White Whale) is a crazy move actually Tsubame Gaeshi(Swallow Return) is just as mad. Remember the sports feast episode he played a game that he would surely get Champ n he did cause he was the onli one who even played it. Everybody gave that stupid look and he was there giving a silly smile

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Eh... i'm still quite new to Tenipuri i only read d manga up to 10th... i think i like Fuji too like most of u.... but Tazuki n momo is good too...

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

Shinji <3 (from Fudomine) but almost every character is handsome too @_@ why do they draw them like that, it's hard to decide ><

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

Ryoma-sama all the way n///n, aww I just love him and his arrogant attitude aww kawaii XD

Shinji, or Ryoma. i love this series so much!! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

AH! Minna-san! thanks for bringing this thread up to live. Aligatou, ne? XD

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

aww.. i like jiro.. 2nd is kikumaru.. XD
but akeedacrest, no jiro in you ava.. :(

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

argh.... i'd have to say it's a tie between eiji and fuji! i can't choose between them! (they're BOTH cute in chibi form too! XD)

Signature Image

I'm a guy, but I love the show and I guess I would have to say Fuji. But Taka and Kaidoh were also really cool. :)

I have four prince. I love them all. Fuji, Tezuka, Ejij, and Ryoma. They all look so cute and lovely. I wish they were really. XP

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Tezuka ofcourse, omg, hes soooo hott, and just the best, he has this silent and wise aura about him, which makes him soo cool :nya: :)

Signature

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Kiyosumi all the way~<333... charming, cute, sweet~<3... *huggles him* the second would Akaya~<33... and third Jirou~<3...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

hmm....tough one...well my first one definately has to be atobe-sama (god heshot![/i ]) then probably tezuka, a tie between fuji and ryoma, then eiji (he so damn ceeeeeute!!!, yeah i know so many....lolz XD and theres probably some more!!

kasumi64

kasumi64

hey ppls ^^

i love the PoT series, so my fav character has to be fuji sysuske^^ he is so awesome! i like his sadtisic attitude^^

Best friends are the sibling God forgot to give us... ^_~

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

Tezuka!!! It just has to be OX But then all the other guys are really cool: Fuji, Ryoma...
When I see the movie I might be obcessed with Ryouga :) I think he's really cool (almost like a grown up Ryoma)

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

It's a tie between Tezuka and Fuji. Tezuka is a brilliant player but there's something about Fuji. Heeheehee.

Peace out y'all!!! (",)

VenaMalfoy

VenaMalfoy

Inui's sister

Kaidoh of course!!!!*___* He's so cool and cute in the same time!!!!>/////< Ooohhh!!!I love him!!!!!*___*

Signature

InSaNiTyRuLz

I'm not dead....

Eiji. He's so adorable, like a cat sometimes.

~And you were saying?~

Proud member of negaraku, getbackers and peacemaker

I would have two and they would so be the cutie Fuji and the hottie Eiji. yeah !

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

Same with you!!! Fuji Syusuke!!! Nobody can beat him!!!!

Signature

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.