Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming - Minitokyo

Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i go for Fuji Syusuke because he's so handsome and evil! even though he's evil, he's kinda nad smiles and that's why i choose him

captain tetsuka

Ryoma-kun, Tezuka and Fuji of course!

AyanamiNETwork

AyanamiNETwork

Rei Ayanami the first child

Ryoma hes the BEST!

The word "Rei" written in katakana as a person's name means "Spirit".
It's also a male name.
The word "Ayanami" is composed by the two kanji "silk" e "wave", and it can be translated as "Wave of Silk".
It was the name of a destroyer of the Japanese Army in WWII that was destroyed by the Allied float in 1942 during the battle of Guadalcanal

Ryoma is my prince ... he's so snarky... lolz

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please refrain from making 5-word posts.

What I really liked about PoT was the character design and development. The tennis aspect was just too ridiculous for me to take with the slightest bit of seriousness, but what kept me watching were the characters.

I particularly like the guy (whose name escapes my mind already) with orange hair who seems really cool until you find out that he always makes retarded jokes and snorts at himself.. though he may not be exactly prince charming material because he's quirky. I guess people like Tezuka or Fuji may be closer to the prince charming ideal, but I'm not all that fond of them.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Tezuka and Fuji! Fuji cos ive liked him since the beginning and theres someting about Tezuka i like..

Fuiji Syusuke! He's just so perfect! >w<

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

It's a tie between Echizen Ryoma and Oishi Syuichiro! XD
Echizen = he's cool! XD
Oishi = he's kind! Kyaa.... XD

I noticed many answered Fuji, ne? XD Hehe....

Um.. I like Ryoma (coz he's cute? and i like him more when he wears his cap~), Sengoku-senpai (coz he almost always happy type of person---who always after kawaii ko? xD), Keigo-senpai (um.. cool? not sure.. well.. he's kinda good looking), Syusuke-senpai ( um.. coz he likes teasing ppl? ) hehe~

O0o0o0o0 umm... can i ask you something do you guy even play tennis?

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 03:28pm
yah... i wonder who is stronger in this 3people fuji tezuka and ryoma? me i think ryoma because he keep gaining batter..
screw other they weak >.<.

Mine would be Ryoma, hes so kawaii :D

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

ALL!

hehe.

i like Tezuka the most.

mewi27

mewi27

dream heroine..~

=^^= mine are Fuji Syusuke, Echizen Ryoma and Kamio Akira (*-*)..but, they are all Ok

Signature

um.. Hard to choose~ haha
Coz like too much of em' but..
I like Seichi, Keigo, Ryoma vey much...
Then er... Ryoh, Nioh, Eiji nyahhh~, Fuji [evil smile] heehehehe~
oh n.. can't forget about his name
Tezuka Kunimitsu nii-chan~
and and and - sengoku senpaiiiii!

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

FUJIxTEZUKA XD
i simply love them both even if they can't sing solo to save their lives :D

FOR me it would be yuta! hehe... i also like momo or sanada. they rock!

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

Why settle for one? Fuji Syusuke and Tezuka Kunimitsu XD definitely. Both guys are hot and dangerous on and off court. T_T i wish they were real so I could somehow cop a feel.

ain't it obvious? it's Tezuka (for me) but then Eiji, Fuji and Oishi are all on the second place for me... Tezuka is like a snowman but I think he's somewhat cool...

It's so difficult for me to dicide , I love all of PoT's characters. But the best....let me see.... I love the cute face of Ryoma , sweet smile and beautiful eyes of Syuusuke , a happy Eiji , a glacial Kunimitsu , a special Akaya , a arrogant Keigo ..... They are so cool!XD

I can't choose between Tezuka, Fuji, Eiji, and of corse Ryoma! waaaaa...

Tezuka -- the serious type .. so damn gorgeous!
Fuji -- like Kurama of Ghostfighter .. so cute with his eyes close ... and when it's open .. gosh a killer eyes!
Eiji -- so cute and playful .. :p
Ryoma -- need i say more .. i simply love him with his arrogant attitude and all ...

Eiji... he's so KAWAII... i like his style of playing tennis, i like the way he talks, i like him coz' he's so handsome... :nya: :nya: :nya:

i like ryoma and "kuya" sempai momo! they look funny together! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I'm trying so damn hard to be original and different but you know....

FUJI OF COURSE! Cuz he's SO cool and SO hot and SO sardonically evil and the genius thing is just a bonus. And yea, the evilness makes him more delightful. ^.^ He's one of my top bishies.
And Tezuka? The specs are sexy and he's so charming too... *le sigh* AND I hardly see this name around but what about Kajimoto? ARGH HAWTNESSESES! He's so tan and pretty eyes and mmMMEHH...

*ahem*

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.