Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming - Minitokyo

Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Fuji!

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like lots of them!
Kikumaru: He's character is really similar to me..
Syusuke: Talented!
Tezuka, Yukimura: Really pros!
etc. haha

I like Ryoma and Eiji ^^

fujii! te-he... since ryoma got sakuno :P

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

ahhh! i refuse to pick! theyr all so gorgeous x_X okay okay... echizen.. kikumaru.. or shinji ^^ haha!
m.i.a. ^^

Ryoma-kun >///< I love him a lot. He so cute , hot&adorable!(with Karupin ><) Next , I like Kaoru , Akira&Shinji. They so cute too.(But not like Ryoma-kun -///-) Kimi O Ai Shiteru Ryoma-kunnn >O<

I've already posted in this.....I think.......but know my prince is Oshitari Yuushi......gotta love the Kansai accent xD

Followed by Tezuka Kunimitsu *I like sexy megane don't I* =DD

sakura2387

sakura2387

Petite Teggy

I prefer Ryoma over any of the upperclassmen simply because of those eyes of his. They're so fierce and piercing, and they have a nice color to them.

like so many people i'm a huge fan of fuji
I just love his attitude and his looks
(when he gets serious he looks hansome *.*)
My second would be Kirihara Akaya
I dunno why .... ^^;

Who said "Tesuka Kunimitsu"!? Put your hands up!

awawawa... I love Kunimitsu so much... he's so hot >"<
but something make me uncomfortable to love Kunimitsu; Fuji Syusuke.

Really... I do not know why it bothered me.

for me
it has to be FUJI!

admit it
he just too cute!
and mysterious...

my second choice is of course Tezuka
third, Ryoma

and for some reason Keigo Atobe
his arrogance is what makes him funny and cool!

and so the list goes on and on...

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Fuji n Tezuka seems to be most popluar, ne? But overall, for me, it's Fuji! OMG! I watched the National Championship Chapter recently. He's just so calm and cool! Love his fourth counter, something to do with dragonfly.. Huhu.. And I start loving Eiji more and more each day. Is it because of TeniMyu? Hm.. Osamu Adachi and Hiroki Aiba rocks! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

I'm going with Echizen Ryoma! He's cute and has a nice singing voice!

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

It's Eiji of course! My username says it all. ^_^

Mine is Ryoma! ^////^ I just love his cocky attitude and cute! ^///^

They have a new movie it is Prince of Tennis Live Action, I don't have a Cd of it cuz you can only buy it in Jappan. But i know who played them, But Before i will say their names please trust this i'm serious. Search them if you dont believe me.

Kunimitsu Tezuka(Shirota Yuu)
Syusuke Fuji(Aiba Hiroki)
Ryoma Echizen(Kanta Hongo)
Kaoru Kaidoh(Kujirai Kousuke)
Sadaharu Inui(Araki Hirofumi)
Takeshi Momoshiro(Kaji Masaki)
Kawamura Takashi(kotani Yoshikazu)
Syuichiroh Oishi(Suzuki Hiroki)
Eiji Kikumaru(Adachi Osamu)

Believe pls. Arigato Osai Mass
Mada Mada Dane pls. i have prove....Bhe Aiba, Shirota and Kanata Is mine

Ryoma Echizen(Kanata Hongo) had a new drama. I didn't see but i know the title it is Himitsu no Hanazono and he had a new movie he played Shin in Nana 2.

Shirota Yuu(Tezuka) Had a boy band It is called D-boys

Aiba(Fuji) he has new film it is called Sukitomo. He is a lesbian.

Note:
When they sang live Kanata Hongo Doesn't play Ryoma Echizen, i think Kanata(Ryoma) Doesnt know how to sing, But while Kanata is not playing as ryoma echizen Yuya Endo Is There To Fake the Audiences.....

I'm a Fuji girl as well.
*laughs*

Though I have to say I love many characters, I just fell first for Fuji and it kinda stayed till the end.

My prince charming would be Ohtori Choutarou! For one thing, he is so polite, and he's tall, and I love him! I especially love his myu actor Date Kouji! I don't know, Choutarou is just, oh he is just love. xDD

KATSU NO WA HYOTEI! Im just saying. But then theres Atobe. He would probably spoil and charm my pants off, because he's like that. And I like his arrogant and cocky attitude. Underneath, he has a soft heart, although Ore-sama and charity do not belong in the same sentence if you're talking about Atobe. He just loves to show off how rich he is.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Mine is Echizen Ryoma. He is so cool~! And I totally love the way he talks~

FUJI SYUUSUKE & AKAYA KIRIHARA!
Suddenly i wish to be living in anime world so that i can marry these two..hohoho..!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

<3 Fuji Syuusuke!~~~~~``
i like Hiroki-kun to act our as Fuji
and i like it when Hongou-kun is Ryoma in the movie ...too bad he is not in the Tenimyu Cast...TT^TT

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Fuji Syusuke! He's cute and I like his sadistic personality... We have a lot of things in common... I also like Yukimura Seiichi... But Syu-kun all the way!

Hee, I'm the only one saying Yukimura?
*laughs*

He is so cute!

Ayabie

Ayabie

PFFFT. 8D

hm.. @@ a lot.. but i love ryoma the most though.. he's cool, quiet.. but i like it. XD
all are so kakkoi! how to choose.. =.=;; fuji and eiji too.. ~ agrhh~~

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.