Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Men Never Listen - Minitokyo

Men Never Listen

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

On a flight to Chicago, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. The flight attendant noticed his predicament. "Sir," she said, "you may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He went in and did what he needed to do, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch. Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR. Who would know if he touched them?

He couldn't resist...he pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this. Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to this unbelievable pleasure. The ladies restroom is more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure! When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button, which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew, he was in a hospital and, as soon as he opened his eyes, saw a nurse staring down at him with a smirk on her face. "What happened?" he exclaimed. "You pushed one too many buttons," replied the nurse. "The last button marked ATR was an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."

*snickers*

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Urggg.... that's soooo gross but funny ROFL !! Great one (^_^)b

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

XD XD XD ahhhhhhhhh hillarious I love it

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Uh....
But actaully, if I'd be on his place, I would be kinda suspicous about that last one and wouldn't push it :)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

muahah never go where your knowledge doesn't apply..... do it men style :)
ahah very funny one (makes me think of all the movies : "do not press the red button" "ok" *press red button* :pacman: )

cardmage

cardmage

After you

What should I say? Ouch...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Maybe like this, ooouchhhhhh! :)

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

The penis being move like a tampons...*faints*

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Reminds me about car crashes and if your a guy in one of them alive going to the Emergency room then you would know that before operation they have to take the body fluids out of your system. They use a big syringe/ injection to take it out via....you know throught the... (You get the picture)

Thats why when your in a car crash its better to have lived life accepting death or endure live through its extremities. :)
Anyway nice story Taurec! gves shivers down my spine... XD

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

rofl!!...at first I didn't know what I tampon is... >_>.....but now, that I know... rofl!!!
..but that's still... ouch....weird story... XD

kenzu, yer young'un! XD <lol> Argh. This joke.. *shudders* <-hates tampons. XP Really, not fun. That poor guy... ^_^' But the funniest bit is that the nurse sounds like she sees cases like him happen all the time.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

<.< >.>
Speechless...... XD
who made that story up XD

Lolz, gross yet funny. A lil weird to have all this automatic stuff in an airplane bathroom though... haha.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

@_@ are there really buttons in the airplane restrooms for girls?! lol. my friend didn't know what a tampon was so a girl in class said it was a yummy chocolate in a wrapper. He almost ate it (lol).

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

Pah! i remember reading that in an email! hehe...
Funny, but kinda unrealistic! oh well, thats humour for you!
Thanks - at least - you made me smile!
:D

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

. . . *Speechless* . . .
lol! . . . ouchhhhh! . . .
I don't know what to do . . . to laugh . . . or to cry . . . ^_^'
:x OX T_T x_x XP

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.