Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever think of making ur very own RPG game? - Minitokyo

Ever think of making ur very own RPG game?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well I hv no idea if anyone has post tis b4?

The question here is----> Ever think of making ur very own RPG game? If anyone has done it b4, mind if I ask u to share ur experience of making it here? Hehe! Hope u would take some time off ur schdule and reply! ^__^

Well if u ask me, I would like to make 1 someday if I hv the right tools and knowledge!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yeah I though about making an RPG before and I had most of the mechanics figured out except for the fact that I had to make a board and figures..... which is kinda hard when your going to school.....

Signature Image

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Yea same here... when I was young I dreamed to make a RPG game...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I've been imagining my own since 7th Grade. o_O

i really wish I could draw out my characters too. XP Haven't exactly thought of a story/plot, I'm mainly daydreaming about the battle style which is similar to that of Tales of Symphonia. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha almost all the time~ xd
i began from plot, then goes to battle system. rather complicated >_<
maybe who knows, after I finish college and all, I might actually make one! XD

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

would like make 1 if possible but its kinda hard when i dun have any funding or anything. + i'm still schooling lolz

Criox

Criox

Quote by AthrunI've been imagining my own since 7th Grade. o_O i really I could draw
out my characters too. XP Haven't exactly thought of a story/plot, I'm
mainly daydreaming about the battle style which is similar to that of
Tales of Symphonia. :P

lol! Ur thinking is bout the same as mine. I hv already thought of the story! It would be more of comedy and cute characters! More on action RPG types! If u ask me bout the story line, I would say its like disgaea & and star ocean types! Who knows, maybe I would actually create it! Hehe! Must be thinking too much! <----Me Haha! Anyway happy talking to you!

Quote by exentric haha almost all the time~ xd
i began from plot, then goes to battle system. rather complicated smiley
maybe who knows, after I finish college and all, I might actually make one! smiley

Then I will be looking forward to it! XP Hehe! I will buy ur game, remember to discount it for me! Jk! XD

Signature

Already made one and released it like 3 years ago. It was called "Meggeras". Oh yes, in case anyone is wondering, I used RPGMaker (dont remember which version).

NightshimmerGM

NightshimmerGM

Seeker of Wisdom

I couldn't tell what kind of RPG you were talking about, but I've made both kinds.

For pencil and paper games, I've made several. I'd make and gamemaster (GM) a game for my friends. Each one was uniqe in its approach and genra. I made a percential-based "Three Musketeers" game, a D20-based spy game based on an Earth history without large scale wars, and a D-10 based body-mind-spirit game where everyone was highly magical.

Taking all the things I learned from my previous games, I made a game system that I really like. It is exceptionally well balanced, no matter what kind of character you play. It even prompted one of my friends to say, "[Dang] it, how am I supposed to munchkinize my character!"

My friends also asked my if I wanted to try selling it to a game company. I always said no, though. I figured as soon as money comes into the system, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

For computer RPG's, I never made my own from scratch, of course. That would take way too much time. But I do like making game mods for Neverwinter Nights. The world I've spent the most time on is based on the Anime "Rune Soldier", aka "Louie the Rune Soldier". The world I wrote takes place immediately following the end of the events in the Anime. It's not complete by any means, but I have written quite a bit. There are stores in Ohfun that sell almost anything you can find in the main game, plus a few custom items. To keep my friends occupied while I keep writing onto the world, I built a monster maze, full of baddies just waiting to be killed. The Tartious Forrest is a fun place to hack as well. There's no big story line just yet, but I have hidden some fun, informal side stories in here and there.

Well, that was a long answer to a short question. Oh, and if anyone is interested in any of my games, just let me know.

--There is more to life than just living.

Criox

Criox

Quote by NightshimmerGMI couldn't tell what kind of RPG you were talking about, but I've made
both kinds.
For pencil and paper games, I've made several. I'd make and gamemaster
(GM) a game for my friends. Each one was uniqe in its approach and
genra. I made a percential-based "Three Musketeers" game, a D20-based
spy game based on an Earth history without large scale wars, and a D-10
based body-mind-spirit game where everyone was highly magical.
Taking all the things I learned from my previous games, I made a game
system that I really like. It is exceptionally well balanced, no matter
what kind of character you play. It even prompted one of my friends to
say, "[Dang] it, how am I supposed to munchkinize my character!"
My friends also asked my if I wanted to try selling it to a game
company. I always said no, though. I figured as soon as money comes
into the system, it wouldn't be fun anymore.
For computer RPG's, I never made my own from scratch, of course. That
would take way too much time. But I do like making game mods for
Neverwinter Nights. The world I've spent the most time on is based on
the Anime "Rune Soldier", aka "Louie the Rune Soldier". The world I
wrote takes place immediately following the end of the events in the
Anime. It's not complete by any means, but I have written quite a bit.
There are stores in Ohfun that sell almost anything you can find in the
main game, plus a few custom items. To keep my friends occupied while I
keep writing onto the world, I built a monster maze, full of baddies
just waiting to be killed. The Tartious Forrest is a fun place to hack
as well. There's no big story line just yet, but I have hidden some
fun, informal side stories in here and there.
Well, that was a long answer to a short question. Oh, and if anyone is
interested in any of my games, just let me know.

Wow! Can't believe someone in MT actually make a RPG game! Hm.....thks for ur reply to my question! I really appreciate ur reply! Now I know there really are some ppl in Mt who has made a RPG game b4! Anyway I am kind of busy with my exams right now so what I think is if I hv any free time, I may look into the games you made!

Signature

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

yes but the rpg makers sucks so its really hard unless you can like steal of the squaresofts stuff and use that and if you have like 5 months free to be able to make it

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

I've thought of it. In fact 2 of my brothers and a collage friend of my oldest brother and I were planning to make an RPG a few years back, we had the diffrent parts of the project split up among us (Story, battle, art, etc.) But we never did go though with it unfortunatly.

wallkeeper

wallkeeper

The avatar of hate

yea you can just buy the psone game rpg maker....

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

been there, done that. Technically, every good Game Master does it.

I am invincible!

Silent-Evil

Plague Engineer

Silent-Evil has attempted to create his own RPG with the use of a sim game. Evil was unable to succeed so he had to abandon the project. Perhaps the resources were too limited. That is usually the case when it comes to simulation games.

It is the silent who are the most focused...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.