Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if anime didnt exist? - Minitokyo

what would you do if anime didnt exist?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

what would u do if anime didnt exist?

to me: i dont know, what do you think

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

if anime didnt exist...no one would know what is anime...so i guess i dont mind :)

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I thing life will be boring....
and i think there will be no thrill on this world... :) :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

If anime didn't exist, i'd probably have a lot more time on my hands! :D

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Yeah.. I wouldnt have known what it was ... so I'd be mega- Jrock on full --b l a s t-- *^_^*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I think my grades will shoot up!

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

my life would b empty and boring!!!! ><
im so addicted - nothing can stop me... ^^o

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Quote by KuroiTsubasamy life would b empty and boring!!!! &gt;&lt;

Could not agree more. my friends hu do not watch anime always complain they are bored

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

Quote by KuroiTsubasamy life would b empty and boring!!!! &gt;&lt;

Mine life would be boring too. I NEED anime!

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by destineezif anime didnt exist...no one would know what is anime...so i guess i dont mind :)

Yeah, I agree. There are things better than anime out there, and you have to go out and find them. Sitting on my butt watching hours and hours of anime is all fine and good, but there's more to life than pixels. Also without anime, I would have more spending money, more free time to do productive things(ideally), and things like man-Faye wouldn't exist.

Signature Image

my life would be just the same...fun and crazy

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Go on with my life. There are plenty of other things that I'm interested in. And as has been said, if it never existed I wouldn't miss it anyways. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Life would be like mentioned before will be a little empty but i have other things to keep myself from being bord i too would miss it but life must go on

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

If there was no anime, i'd probably not have met my friends, been a loner/nerd, have great school grades, and not know about jrock.

thank YOU anime :nerd: :) :D

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by felinedacatIf anime didn't exist, i'd probably have a lot more time on my hands! :D

I so agree!
But I guess if anime didn't exist, I wouldn't be typing this right now! I would never have found MT x_x

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Silent-Evil

Plague Engineer

Evil would not like that. Many of his favorite video games are based on Anime style art. So even if Anime did not exist, gaming wouldn't be quite as pleasent.

It is the silent who are the most focused...

I would be alot more productive with my time.

I suppose I wouldn't be watching anime now would I? Also, I would have a lot more money to my name. Wait, no I wouldn't because I'd just find something else that can melt my brain and suck my wallet dry. Hmm...

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

I'd have a different hobby, there is always something else to do ^^

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i think i would have more time to do the things i have neglected like overdue homework hahah lucky for me for extensions on homework.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I would just have a larger army of miniature troops, and I would then drive people up the wall going on more about Babylon 5. And maybe I'd actually get more drawing done.... No wait... the internet is what gets in the way of that.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'll be bored to death ^_^ but since I dont know anime i really dont mind and i'll have more time in studying

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

hmm....no anime....well i don't really know what would happen,maybe do something else

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

life would become very boring.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.