Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kono minikuku mo utsukushii sekai~ sucks - Minitokyo

Kono minikuku mo utsukushii sekai~ sucks

page 1 of 1 15 total items

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Is it just me, or did konomini really suck? I was really excited for the show after watching the first 2 episodes, but the show ended up going no where, and the ending was the most inconclusive ending I have ever seen in an anime. The whole show was filler episodes, that did not leave the already non-existent plot to go anywhere or get interesting. It seemed like the creators decided to cram what was left of the plot in the last 2 episodes. Aside from that, ALL the characters, I mean ALL of them were so damn annoying. Every episode felt like the same thing, with the same love story drama between Takeru and Hikari. Jesus Christ man, just get on with it, and quit boring us with the same repetitive dialogue. And man that last episode sucked ass, it did not lead to ANY conclusion whatsoever, literally, NOTHING happened. they coulda aired the first episode and the last episode and the show coulda ended right there. And the love story sucked ass too, Akari and Ryou, what the Hell was that? God why was Ryou so lame? The show actually tried to make the love story between Hikari and Takeru interesting, but as I said before, it went NOWHERE, they literally said the same things to each other in every episode. Anyways, I know i'll get flammed for my opinons, but I just had to get it out. why...GAINIX....why...

Signature Image

blah blah blah blah blah
i still enjoyed it

I actually agree with you on everything except that Ryou was lame. I liked him. ^^

Anywho, although I agree with you, I still enjoyed the series. Guess i'm just that big of an anime fan. o_o

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

is there something wrong with MT? i keep seeing consecutive repeating threads~

It was okay. What really suked was gantz. But thats off topic, Kono Mini had a great OP though.

lol i still enjoyed it :D.. Maybe becuz Hikari looked so kawii!!! Esp on that one special Ep..Best animation there :D...well i think its an great show ^^

Signature

mahoro >> hikari (except in one area XD)
mahoromatic >> Kono minikuku mo utsukushii sekai

konomini did blow ass, i almost lost faith in gainax cause of it. and damn, definitely agree all the characters were annying, hikari has to be the most annoying anime char ever

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

it was like mahoromatic...that was missing something important x_x the humor here and there was ok, but it was a bit boring for my taste -_-

wow what a long complain . I belive you hate this anime >_<

Amore e Morte

Not quite sure I liked the portrayal of the American either. Sure, our media is provocidive an we enjoy a beer once in a while, but she was a drunk slut the whole way through! She didn't even do anything!

I liked it. Anime is not always about plot and story, but this had one and it was in most episodes if you looked close enough. The best part of the story was that it was funny and joyful. The ending wasn't that great but most things don't have that good of an ending.

Game programmer and Anime freak

CagalliKira

~black eye panda~

i feel this anime is lacking but it is funny sometimes...especially when blonde lady and hikari's servant are drinking.. real funny those two...

i agree it was a very lame show

Just like mahoromatic. At first, this like kinda comedy anime. Near end, it turning serious. But the ending not satisfying me.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.