Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you realy love ? - Minitokyo

what anime do you realy love ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

what anime do you realy love ?! and Why ?

I love GTO is soo funny ..I like Onizyka becouse is great tacher , friend and nice guy ... I like his life story... I like his mood ... and this music is realy nice :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

There are plenty of threads about this already. Please use the search function before creating new threads.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

yes, its a bit of a generic thread/title that must already have dozens similar threads too. try to be a bit more creative than just "anime" for a title next time ;-)

i love galaxy angels, mostly cuz mint is adorable, i love her XP

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's a thread that you can use if you want to see what anime other people liked the best: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17259/

Also, because it requires a little bit of finesse to do searches here, take a look at Noob Bible #2 for a little tutorial on using the Search box :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.