Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were your best vacations? Where and why? - Minitokyo

What were your best vacations? Where and why?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i rarely go for vacations :( not exactly loaded with cash

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Japan, in 1999. It's the furthest I've been to and the second outta my two trips outside me country. (Aside from Malaysia...)

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

My trips with my dad to Inner Mongolia. I rode heaps of horses!!

Brownie the Cat

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hi Crimson,
my best holydays were on the Phillipines, about seven years ago.
I think it was the best one, 'cause I met almost my whole family.
You must know, it's really something unique to meat the whole family part, livin' on the other end of te world, so I think it was the best one.
C U

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

probably one of my many trips to Mount Lassen. I don't really vacation much though.

I am invincible!

My wife and I went to Japan in April this year and it was by for the best holiday I've had (despite getting shingles!).
It was great for all the obvious reasons, anime, games, music etc but what I really miss is the way it is such a non-confrontational socity. In the UK, people in public seem to get so wound up by the stupidest things, like long queues, crowded places, bumping in to other people, dodgy driving etc etc. In Japan I didn't see any evidence of this, it was fantastic, everyone just seems to naturally co-operate.
There were other things too, like the lack of vandalism, helpful people, the safety, the beer vending machines.... mmm beer vending machines.... I've never been so deppressed to come back home. Best start saving to go back.

I like sausages...

Holt

Holt

pffft

hmm well best official vacation must have been to Switzerland with my family. I love snow and skiing! :D
I also went to Mauritius with friends for a 3 day expedition. After that we just went around as tourists and that was fun. Hired a catamaran and went out to a little island with clear blue water ^^ ahhhhh

Signature Image

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

My best vacation was to Greece 3 years ago during the summer. I got to see all my relatives and many beautiful places.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Best vacation? When I went with my aunt, uncle and baby cousin on a Carribean Cruise. It was soo crazy! I can't remember exactly where we went right now as it was like, 4 years ago... I think I went to: Haiti, Jamaica, Dominican Republique, Puerto Rico, Barbados and The Bahamas... wow, I remembered! ^_^'
It was so crazy there, not to mention you could get ice-creame whenever you want on the ship!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

I guess it depends on what your hobbies our i mean i love snowboarding so i would wnat to go on vaction to a place where i can snowboard nostop but knowing me i would go insane for some hot cocoa

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

the best vacation was when my aunt took me to hawaii for 2 weeks. the sun and surf was wonderful.

Signature

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

In 2003 for 14 days to Europe (France, Spain, Austria, Germany, Italy)
It was the best time of my life, and I mostly enjoyed my stay in Spain :P

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

hum... My best vacation was in Euro Dysney... long time ago and I belived that fantasy was real...

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

my house at my pc:)

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.