Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Accident??? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Darn!! i juz had an accident few hours ago... On my way back to home after badminton section... my car front bornet crashed like garbages...

How is it happen... hehe.. i drive too fast... then a "nut" go for a emergency break when the traffic JUZ turn to Orange!!!! Man!! What the phuck is he doing !!!??? breaking on Orange... Lucky i used the Initial-D techs to stop my car by drifting over to left side.. O_o!! (Juz bluffing... don't follow what i did...)

But seriuosly i'm the one who's fault... cos i follow the dumb nut too near... And the most luckiest thing is i'm safe and sound... (Man.. Damn lucky i still can move the finger to type...)

So.... this thread juz to know who encounter accident before...??? Any one who can share the experience????

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Ive *almost* killed myself about 6 times. I think its a blessing that Im still alive. But yet I have no police tickets!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum........ cars are stupid animals..... that's all there is to be said :angry:
me has a grudge against cars, me is gonna be killed by cars one day i'm sure, but meanwhile, hail to the bikers XP . nothing like my bike to travel around (when it's far just take the train right ;) )

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Sorry about your accident, I hope you're fine. I almost had an accident one time and if it happened, that would be my fault. Fortunately, that person quickly turn the steering wheel to the other way and everything was fine, thank god ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

that must suck............... i don't drive yet but in about a year or two i will be

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by SuniraIve *almost* killed myself about 6 times. I think its a blessing that Im still alive. But yet I have no police tickets!

You are really tough!!! Hope you always drive safe and sound...

Quote by BarbaraSorry about your accident, I hope you're fine. I almost had an accident one time and if it happened, that would be my fault. Fortunately, that person quickly turn the steering wheel to the other way and everything was fine, thank god ^_^

thanks a lot for your very concern... :) Hm... sound like you're dangerous driver...!!!!
But we really must thank god for nobody harm... cos accident means something happen that out of your control...

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianthat must suck............... i don't drive yet but in about a year or two i will be

hope you get your license soon...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The main issue here is that you're fine so that's the best news here. :)

Your post brought back lots of not so fond memories where accident is concerned. ^_^'

Reflecting on it I realized I had more accidents if you include accidents other than driving a car. In my entire life I had three accidents on bicycle, two accidents on moped and two accidents while driving car. Of course, not all of them were not my fault. I don't consider myself accident prone but if you expand the parameter and include other mode of transportation then some people will have more than one I think. By the way, my last accident was almost 10 years ago so I think I'm a safe driver now. :D

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Wow, I'm glad that you're ok!

i was in a car accident two weeks ago actually. I was with a friend and he was driving, but he had a seizure, and I had to take control of the car. We ended up hitting the center divider. Thank God we only received minor injuries.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

lol. I know who you feel ramchong. I got in an accident this past Saturday too. I must admit it was my fault not to notice the people in front stopping when I was changing lanes.

But hey, look on the bright side, at least you're not hurt. And I say I'm lucky no one was hurt in my accident.

There's a reason why it's called accidents. As long as we learn to never make the same mistakes again.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

You probably are the one at fault if you're driving too fast before a street-light intersection.

Signature

>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! drive safely!! I know that some times we are in a hurry to get somewhere (work perhaps) but think that it's always better to get there 2 or 3 minutes late that never get there at all.
ok, now, the most dangerous thing that ever happened to me while driving wasn't in a crowded street, but a residential zone with a 25 MPH speed limit. I was driving on my side of the road when about 150 feet ahead of me a car driven by an elderly woman started to get to its left and accelerating! Because it was a narrow street with several car cars parked, I couln't just move to the side so I hit the brakes. She stopped right in front of me, missing each other by just about 5 feet. She then moved to her side of the road a left without saying a thing. I seriously respect elderly people, but don't you agree that some of them need to take a test more often than t that of just renewing their DMV licences?

Where there is light, there is shadow...

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

whoa sorry to hear u were in an accident.

i was in an accident, i came to a complete stop at a red light on a four way road my mom was in the passenger side, i was then given green and as i was pulling off a driver coming from my left was going to fast and wasn't paying any attention and ran the red but i saw it coming in the corner of my eye and locked the car to the right. The other driver hit my left fender and spun my car in the same direction he was going in. Needless to say my mom was freaking out as would be expected her arm was hurt her when her the seat belt went into effect, i was fine i got out and when i saw the car my first phrase was SH^T .

a word of advice when in a bad accident go and have yourself checked out i told the paramedics i was fine because i felt fine and i wanted to finish hanging with my friends at the movies but the next day i had to skip work and go to the hospital because my shoulder wouldn't move.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

man, i got into so many accidents and received so many speeding tickets as a teenager that i had my car insurance revoked and my dad confiscated my car so i wouldn't be tempted to drive without insurance. sheesh, i'm lucky to be alive!
2 accidents were quite major because those were times when my car was totaled. the first wasn't my fault tho'...an idiot in a suv ran a red light and hit me. the other one...well...i was trying to cut off a semi truck, but i didn't quite make it so he crushed my car... ^_^'
luckily we weren't moving very fast, so i wasn't hurt.
i think my life will end in my car...even my friends are a bit relunctant to ride with me... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I've never had a car accedent, but my cousin has had and she was scaried of driving for a while this retard was driving and he droped his cell phone he bend down to pick it up and didn't see his light was red and bashed right into my cousin throwing her in a ditch. She spend a while at the hospital but only scraches and bruses nothing to serious we were all really scared there.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

I've had a near collision once on a crowded freeway in the OC which is one of the worst traffics in teh US....and yea the car spun a 180 and kept on sliding b/c it was raining at that time..... :nya:

Ram, I also drive quite fast, if you have any more friends from mexico city, you will know for certain that drivin here is not very safe, so the thing is, if I were not an Initial D and Ex Driver fan, I would have crashed already, it is just a matter of learning to feel the car, just like Takumi
Seems nothing to serious happened to you, I am glad about it.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I can't drive, but it's damn scary when there are accidents.

I remember once there was a car who wanted to turn... but was waiting (it's car front was sticking out a bit too much) a truck came along straight, dragged the car and then pushed it 180 degrees, making it smash into the wall of a building... and yes... the car went across a pavement and there were people walking. Phew. Luckily nobody was hurt.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I was a passenger in this accident. It was raining so visablity was low and there was a traffic jam. Someone rammed us from behind taking out the trunk of the car. Yay for seat belts. ^_^

Learning little by little.
Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I've only ever had two accidents. One a guy ran a stop sign and pulled out right in front of me because he claimed he didn't see me. The other, I was following to close in the rain (it was my first time driving in the rain) and suddenly a woman stopped short and I slid in the water and hit her car (but only very lightly...two more inches and I would have been fine).

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Lots of close calls (including one today, because one of us must not have heard the other on the CB...)

Zero wrecks.

One car in the ditch. (Thanking God the damage was two bent rims and two tires. The damage could have been way worse, and the car might have otherwise rolled.)

Zero speeding/moving violations.

One close-call for a parking violation. (I didn't know any better....)

4 written warning tickets, and I've been "incredibly lucky" on two of them, and just "lucky" on one...

Lessee... Lots of hours/miles driven... ...I don't take risks if I can help it, and now-a-days rarely exceed the speed limit by more than 5 mph, and generally keep it below 3mph over. ...Unless passing... ...In which case, I run the machine. :D

I also drive fast sometimes. But other times i feel like going slow and just relax. I just tend to like sitting around.

Wow luckily you're fine. Fortunately I haven't encountered anything like that... well I just got my license to drive by myself last month so it'd be pretty scary if I've had many accidents already... >_>

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've almost been in an accident before. I was going to turn left and it was an intersection, and two lanes merged into one at that point..and on the other side there was a line of cars waiting for someone else to turn left, and when I was about to turn this car went around the line of cars waiting and and almost ran right into her while I was turning. I had to slam on the brakes. It was scary. >.<

I'm glad you are ok though.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've never been in a major accident, but i've had minor fender benders... as in minor bumps and stratches. i've almost been in an accident cuz the crazy person in the lane next to me didn't know that my lane went straight so she almost rammed into me. that's what you get from san francisco drivers...

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.