Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the motivation - Minitokyo

What is the motivation

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Maybe this thread already exists, but anyhow
Lately I was wondering, why is Naruto such a charismatic anime series? Why is it so popular?
Post any sugestions. Dommo X-)

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

The thing that I like is that it has many likeable characters. Anyone who watches the show can find at least one or two characters that they like and can identify with. I think that's one of the biggest parts, or at least, that's what keeps me watching. :P

Of course, it could just be the fact that it's an action anime with martial arts, superpowers and the like. DBZ, but with ninjas.

This may be a duped thread. But I truly am not sure. Because I don't even know what the hell to search for! Ne ways. The motivation hmm? I think it's basically the action but for those who can look behind that. They will understand that Naruto is a series that shows the importance of Acknowledgement from others. Although some may not value it. In Naruto's case he strives to be acknowledged by everyone. In sakura's case she wants to be acknowledged by Sasuke. In Gaara's case he wasn't acknowledged by anyone. (and look how he turned out) So basically I think that some people may have realized that about this series and it might have atracted them to it. Then there is the awesome fight scenes and Art. ^_^

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I have no idea.
To me, manga was at least a 100 times better.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by DrakI have no idea. To me, manga was at least a 100 times better.

No doubt about it, manga 4ever.

Quote by narutofan92This may be a duped thread. But I truly am not sure. Because I don't even know what the hell to search for! Ne ways. The motivation hmm? I think it's basically the action but for those who can look behind that. They will understand that Naruto is a series that shows the importance of Acknowledgement from others. Although some may not value it. In Naruto's case he strives to be acknowledged by everyone. In sakura's case she wants to be acknowledged by Sasuke. In Gaara's case he wasn't acknowledged by anyone. (and look how he turned out) So basically I think that some people may have realized that about this series and it might have atracted them to it. Then there is the awesome fight scenes and Art. ^_^

hm wouldn't say so. You watch sth daily and read the manga, but you don't know why. I asked a girl she's about 25, and she loves the Sailor Moon type manga. When I first mentioned the name "Naruto" to her she would watch me with eyes that say syh like "hey! you're a girl?! why do you like fighting anime/manga series?!", after she read a few chapters she's even more addicted than me, and doen't miss a single ep.
I asked her why she changed her mind and she said she likes naruto and sasuke. Anyhow I was just wondering... :nya:

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.