Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homework... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Who likes homework here???

Have any of you ever experienced when each teacher felt like giving a regents review 5 page exam for homework??? It is really annoying...

These teachers never think about the kids... Giving all the home work they want thinking they r the only ppl giving the homework.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Haha... well such is life. Either you do your homework and be a good kid, or scrap it and become a delinquent. Those who choose to do it will be wise and do well later in life. Those who don't may still get a chance, but it would've been better if they did.

Homework is something I don't like, but believe me, you'll like it compared to tests. Those are the real nail biters where you mess it up, everything's messed. XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by aznfun1234Who likes homework here???
Have any of you ever experienced when each teacher felt like giving a
regents review 5 page exam for homework??? It is really annoying...
These teachers never think about the kids... Giving all the home work
they want thinking they r the only ppl giving the homework.

I have a feeling you must have a lot of homework today. :)

i do not like homework. In fact, I haven't done any math in the past 6 months of class. But I do think there are some classes in which homework is the best, if not the only way I can actually learn the material. If I don't do those homework, I end up failing the tests. So I'd rather do that extra bit of work.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Welll... homework is good when you feel like it.

Brownie the Cat

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Homework is something to do. No person alive can play tons of games without rest ( despite the basic necessities ). Homework, depends on what, can be easy on the brain. Although Math homework is probably the best kind of homework, since nothing is too difficult and IS the best studying material.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

i love to do homework rarely. usually i make them, but now i just don't have the energy to do them... i have school only 2 weeks until summer holiday.

ive never really been able to do homework whether i want to or not, its strange i just cant focus on it unless its due like in 10 minutes :/

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

can nv focus on hmwork so i try to scurry thru it in lesson time

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i hate homework. we spend 7 1/2 hours a day at school. we shouldn't have take some home with us. they make us go to school and then they don't give us any time to ourselves. even on the weekends we have other obligaions to do. it just s.u.c.k.s.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Quote by aznfun1234Who likes homework here???

Ow! Ow! Owww! I do! I do! Please.... No I DON'T!!!

Quote by aznfun1234Have any of you ever experienced when each teacher felt like giving a regents review 5 page exam for homework??? It is really annoying...

No, and I don't want to have a 5 page exam for homework.

Quote by aznfun1234These teachers never think about the kids... Giving all the home work they want thinking they r the only ppl giving the homework.

Yes part of that is true but they do it because they just want to make sure you know how to do it. That's all.

But if a teacher gives you WAY to much homework then there's a problem there.

Homework...
If only they tell us to watch anime...
most of us get over the top scores...
unfortunately...
homework usually hurts your head...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Ughh... homework. I have this one teacher who keeps piling my class with stuff. I don't think she realizes we have other teachers aswell >_<.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.