Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ..:POLL FOR ALL CCS GROUP MEMBERS:..(part 2) - Minitokyo

..:POLL FOR ALL CCS GROUP MEMBERS:..(part 2)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Please select one of the following; see part 1 for Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol, and Kero.

For more information, see the Sakura group page.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

hehe! i like sakura! and syaoran is cool too!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'm voting twice, okay? Once in each thread...I hope you don't mind, Minato. In this grouping, I like Touya best, cause he's so protective of his little sis (which is why he doesn't like Syaoran), plus he's responsible, funny, etc. Next would be Yukito, just because he's Yuki (how else can you describe him? ;) ). I do like Yueh quite a bit, too, though...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

I love Yue sooo much ^^<33333 he's so beautiful- who doesn't like a guy with wings? he can fly me around town anyday ^_~

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Rika... Sakura's friend who likes their grade school teacher and was posessed by the Sword card..
Oh, and Tomoyo, can't forget "Videocaptor" Tomoyo. (a little plug for another CCS site friend)

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Ooops... I'm not in this group...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.