Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being a Girl - Minitokyo

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

I'm sorry you guys but I'm just not very "wifey" I guess.... -_-

well... i'd have to say, that although it may be hard now, keep your chin up Cadi, because the sun will come out one fine day....

well i do the trash to the road and i helped my parents last week by bringing trash up to the road...by the way, i think girls should have a break if they think its unfair for them working just because they do the jobs that girls usually do.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

my moms doing that too! shes making me help her cook and wash the dishes, laundry! and her laudry! its driving me nuts! *drops dead*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Quote by AlishaI'm sorry you guys but I'm just not very "wifey" I guess.... -_-

Is not that. I mean no gals are born to be a wife, every person have to go through the process of learning. And I think u are doing well than others gals. What u have did and learn might useful for your future time. Cheers up gal. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by AlishaI'm sorry you guys but I'm just not very "wifey" I guess.... -_-

lol.. aww alisha don't worry! you don't have to be wifey to be a good wife... I guess... I mean you can still meet the love your life and make him smile without doing the chores...XD I'm totally serious...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hmm i feel the same way too Alisha. specially in my country. its a tradition that girls must do the household chores while the men will go out and do the hard work. its always like that.

in my family im the oldest and im a girl. my mom is working so everytime im at home. i always do the household chores. my mom is always checking on me, my cleaning my washing and even my cooking. but my mom doesn't expect much from me. but she always reminds me to do well on chores because if im having a family on my own what would i do.

worst situaiton now that my mom is away on vacation away from home. i always do the household chores. it annoys me that my father and my brother always asks me to do this and do that. oh God come on! it really pisses me of.

i guess being a girl is tough. but doing household chores must be a responsibility of the whole family not only the girls. its unfair.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by AlishaO.K this thread goes out to all the ladies....

**Giggles** Oh Alisha, now it's all-girls' power time! Yaya! **Carries her white umbrella around**

Quote by AlishaBeing a girl does you mom make you do everthing? It dosen't have to be
your mom but you know what I mean.

No, actually my mom is so cool. I always help my mom cook when she needs a hand, but mostly she does it for herself. She normally calls me over to help her zip up the back of her dress or asks me to help her clean the dishes while she making something good.

Hmm... mashed potatoes. **Giggles** I used to miss my mom's favorites. Well, in any case, I really love my mom, and she's too cool! She's a hairdresser to, and an okay one at it - she cut my hair and gave me my highlights two weeks ago. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Alisha

Quote by MinatoOh...what would the world come to if women didn't
cook, and clean, and bear children? And what would happen if the men
didn't tend the livestock, and chop the wood for the fire?...

I'm saying that wemon can do the samething men can that's all.

I'm sorry that you missed the joke.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I'm a guy and I still have to do stuff like cook and clean because there are no women in my family other than my mother... I don't really get yelled at to do stuff though... Nagged at is more accurate...

Its not really a girl sorta thing. I suppose its your mom who sorta screams at you just like my mom would nag me...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by angelrhea
i guess being a girl is tough. but doing household chores must be a responsibility of the whole family not only the girls. its unfair.

I think whoever has the most free time should do the household chores. The only problem is that there are a lot of guys who don't realize that having to deal with a child is not free time, especially when it's a small child.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I lived on a ranch, and generally I helped with outside stuff, and my sister did inside stuff. I think generally I was tasked more than her. ...But... ...Being the one who gets tasked means you're the dependable one. ...The one they count on... ...and trust. ....And I don't think you have anything to lose by contributing to your family. ...You might even make your work an expression of love for your family.

Quote by MinatoI'm sorry that you missed the joke.

Sorry I'm being slow agian.... -_-

Xime

*-.For You.-*

If I also, I have a twin brother his name is Diego he never does anything, is very unjust on the other hand I have to make everything, wash the plates, cook etc ...,
I believe that it depends on the person to do the things of the house because there are men who do them without problems with the exception of my brother lamentably

It is horrible!!!, I understand you Alisha!!

Bye
Take Care^^

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well I now what you mean my mom is always teaching me how to cook and how to do things right etc, but when I do something wrong she yells at me well she lecture me about it, btu when my brothers does something wrong she explains to him nicely how to do it or where was his mistake. I think that as a girl our parent expect to do things better and be more capable of doing things than the man but if it is that way why? they have to be mean sometimes. :\

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

Quote by XimeIf I also, I have a twin brother his name is Diego he never does anything, is very unjust on the other hand I have to make everything, wash the plates, cook etc ...,
I believe that it depends on the person to do the things of the house because there are men who do them without problems with the exception of my brother lamentably
It is horrible!!!, I understand you Alisha!!ByeTake Care^^

I'm gald you understand me. :)

Quote by ady46well I now what you mean my mom is always teaching me how to cook and how to do things right etc, but when I do something wrong she yells at me well she lecture me about it, btu when my brothers does something wrong she explains to him nicely how to do it or where was his mistake. I think that as a girl our parent expect to do things better and be more capable of doing things than the man but if it is that way why? they have to be mean sometimes. :\

*laughs* Yeah that's how my family is. But it's more like you have to do it because your the girl.

pavony

misunderstood mind

ok, i know this thread is only for girls, but when my mom wants something or wants something done, she yells out my name to get my attention and she makes me do it. she makes me do every thing!!!! I HATE it!!! she never gives me a break!!!

btw - sry that im not a girl and that i posted in here....ummm.......ya....soooo *slowly walks backwards*

Quote by pavonyok, i know this thread is only for girls, but when my mom wants something or wants something done, she yells out my name to get my attention and she makes me do it. she makes me do every thing!!!! I HATE it!!! she never gives me a break!!!
btw - sry that im not a girl and that i posted in here....ummm.......ya....soooo *slowly walks backwards*

*laughs* It's alright pavony I don't mind. But I know what you mean. That's how my mom is. It's like she can't say my name without screaming. o_0

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

My parents never really tell me to do housework or chores. My grandparents do that or they do it themselves. But my mom and dad tells my sis and me to clean up my room (it is very messy). my mom says, "Girls should be neater and you should clean up your room." But I don't listen, I try to clean up, but i never really do, so my mom cleans it up instead. My parents also tell me to act more like a girl because i don't act very "girly." I yell very loud or I talk in a low voice and my dad says I sound like a cow. Also, when I laugh, I laugh extremely loud and it does not sound like a girl's laugh.
Man, I could talk about this all day, and now I will stop.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by Alisha "Your a girl. Your suppost to wake up early and cook!"

Wtf is that crap? I think your parents have a slighty skewed image of the way life is nowadays.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yah, my mom does that a lot to me... wash the dishes, do the laundry, dry the dishes and put them away, yadda yadda yadda. well, she prolly does it cuz i'm also the oldest. but i guess she's trying to prep me for when i get married or whatnot... but it does bug me that none of my sibs have to do nearly as much as me...

Signature Image

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

The yelling used to be shared between my sister and I but that's changing a little. It's mainly with my dad that the yelling occurs, what with him being the perfectionist in the family. My mom's clever enough to realize that if she doesn't nag me to do chores, I'm more likely to do them. My dad's a little more slow on the uptake and my sister's never around. So you could say I get his unwavering anger.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

nah... I'm so lazy my mum gave up on telling me to do stuff lol... so yeah o.O I don't do any housework (cuz I'm allergic to dust as well) and I'm "busy". I only do housework when I'm really really upset or if my mum is really tired and sick--- so yeah... I scrub the pots and pans while I sniff and cry >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Quote by kuroimisa I only do housework when I'm really really upset or if my mum is really tired and sick--- so yeah... I scrub the pots and pans while I sniff and cry &gt;.&lt;

Lol, that sounds like a movie... "Needing You" (its canto), where the main character cleans when she gets upset. :D

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.