Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being a Girl - Minitokyo

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by kiri-chanwell, i have a sister, so the yelling is split between me and my sister :)

Same her only she isn't home all that much and my mom treats me like her sevent I'll be doing something on the computer she will be on the couch and askes me to get her a glass on milk! I look her like she is nuts and in the end I get her her milk. She tells me that if I want my B-Day gifts I better do as she says and now my dad has started it. If they weren't my parents I'd beat them with a bat :angry: ohh one day I'll have my own house and won't have to put up with them that is my only ray of sunshine.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Quote by KyoFan368
Same her only she isn't home all that much and my mom treats me like her sevent I'll be doing something on the computer she will be on the couch and askes me to get her a glass on milk! I look her like she is nuts and in the end I get her her milk. She tells me that if I want my B-Day gifts I better do as she says and now my dad has started it. If they weren't my parents I'd beat them with a bat :angry: ohh one day I'll have my own house and won't have to put up with them that is my only ray of sunshine.

I thought i was the only one with that type of life except my dad helps with his share of the work but he doesn't get home till almost 8pm and add two baby brothers my mother insteaded on adopting but won't take care of.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by AlishaO.K this thread goes out to all the ladies....
Being a girl does you mom make you do everthing? It dosen't have to be your mom but you know what I mean.
Cause my mom tends to do that to me. Everytime she wants something done she yells out my name "alisha!!!" And when I do something for her she expectes it to be the best. Like washing the dishes and cooking the food. (I'm no good at cooking food btw) -_-
It pisses me off sometimes cause when my brother does it she dosen't tell him anything at all. But when I do it she's always reminding me "Don't forget to do this." or "Don't forget to do that." Her and my dad gets mad at me for not waking up early either. There always saying "Your a girl. Your suppost to wake up early and cook!"
I guess it's just there old way of thinking that the girl of the family is suppost to do everything. *sigh* I wish they wouldn't be like that. -_-
So I was wondering if anyone else has this problem?

I'm a bro, and it was the exact opposite in my house. ...I just did it because I knew I was the one they trusted, and believed in. ...And because I liked being a part of my family. ...Even better, I pale in comparison to my sister's participation. ...Nice how sometimes it's the good things that get competitive. :D

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Err.... I'm a guy but I'd suggest poisoning the food. That way they'll stop making you cook in fear of getting food poisoning.

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

i've never really had that problem, but then again, there is only <I>one</i> man in my house, and that is my father. i have two sisters, and some housework is divided between us, but our house is never really clean, especially not now, since our kitchen is being remodeled and everything's crazy. i'm the oldest, so sometimes i end up doing more work, but sometimes the younger two get more work as "punishment" because i'm "the good child." (yeah... right...)they fight all the time... but i won't get into that. my dad cooks a lot actually... but then again, we are an almost-hippie American family who buys our bread at a store instead of baking it and has no farm to tend. ^_^
i guess i live a charmed life compared to some of these sob stories. *points up*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

err... i just went here for pretty much nothing :nya: ... :hmpf:

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Being a girl, guess I can't really answer that one huh.....

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Hey .......what s up Man ....being a girl is hard ......Especialy with my mother man...It is sooo..anoying listening....to them blabber......But hey I also hate it when their right......cuz it turns out most of it be true.......I am an older sister of two... and damn its hard enough....dealing with all of them sometimes I feel to run away.....that would get my mind straight...on some points.....Well what could a girl do...huh than to just deal with this shit....LOL

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

lol *blinks and backs up* im in the wronggggggggggggggggggggg thread lol

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

lol......what the hell....pffhh...HAHA.....lol thats some funny shit.... :nya: :nya: :nya: XD XD *bursting out in laughter*

I live in a family of 7, three brothers, one sister, two of my brothers are 2 and 5, and I have to babysit them all the time (my whole summer, in fact!!!), and my older brother is always out with his slutty girlfriend and my sister has downsyndrome and glockhoma and thyroid problems and other problems and my mom is a workaholic and my dads a lazy ass so I get the same thing, Alisha.

My mom does everything xD
I have to do ... ... Nothing Oo

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

lol *blinks again* lol wrong thread again lol AND IF I SEE THAT DAMN bunny again IMMA shoot BUGS bunny>_< lol:Pjk

whiteflowers

whiteflowers

Blessed White Angel ^^

Quote by ZeroDegresslol *blinks again* lol wrong thread again lol AND IF I SEE THAT DAMN bunny again IMMA shoot BUGS bunny&gt;_&lt; lol:Pjk

haha!..yeah! I saw that bunny everywhere XD

In my case...my family works together (my dad(weekends),mom,sis and I)....but my dad is working all the day and my sis is at University I have to help my mom with house work....but in this case I'm glad to help her ^^
obviously in UK...now i'm on exchange u.u
XP

Maybe it's like duplication.. If your mum does a lot around the house.. she'd expect at least her daughters to do the same.
and if the dad does a lot in the house, the sons would probably too.
kinda like role models.

So beware if you have a really hardworking mother.. you'll be in for it :)

My mom tells me to do everything but I just tell her I have PMS.

Quote by IncestuousLoliconMy mom tells me to do everything but I just tell her I have PMS.

But you can't have PMS EVERYday.. or can you o.0 lol

zink

zink

cookie?

i feel the same way. even if i have an older sister, i'm always the one who's doing the chores. i mean she cooks (since i can't cook period) and that's it. i clean everything! they think i would be good at house chores but because they keep on telling me how to do it and i get annoyed by that and don't put in much effort in it. but my parents let me stay up until 12 since i have no curfew and let me wake up like 10 in the morning. and i have a big family and they don't do it. i get the same answer everytime i tell them to ask my other sister: cause you're home. of course i sigh and think: true but all she does is have a lousy job and go on the computer. it really annoys me when i tell them i'll be there in 5 minutes (just so i can finish my anime) and they say they need me right now but 10 minutes has passed and i'm just standing there waiting to be told what to do.

Signature Image

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

I'm the eldest in the house and the eldest girl so I’m stuck with doing most of the chores and babysitting. Something I’m certainly not happy with.

So every now and then I ask them “what would you do without me?”

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

ah...i want to be one...even better if im pretty...at least i can masturbate myself satisficely

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by kimono38ah...i want to be one...even better if im pretty...at least i can masturbate myself satisficely

lol. a guy's dream huh.

Down to the old saying "if i had a pair of breasts, i'd never leave the house and play with myself 24/7"

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

mizuna can read my mind @@

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

lol mizuna YOUR A GUY lol but so am i lol *backs up* wrong thread

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

heh. yeah. sorry for the confusion.
i chose the name cause mizuna from no surface moon is kool.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.