Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "RDS" have you ever heard of it? - Minitokyo

"RDS" have you ever heard of it?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

My DA friend name "AxelAlloy" draws these characters from an anime (she says) called RDS. Iv heard/seen and read thousands of anime shows by all anime sites and TV, but Iv never heard this anime before. :/

have you ever heard of it? :( if you do, what is it about? <_<

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

What does the acronym 'rds' stand for? Can't say I've heard of it before, but I might know of it without it's acronym.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I have no idea as to what u are talking about. So why did I post? don't know.....

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Guess my luck ran out when I tried searching.
For some reason I keep on getting Yu Gi Oh! cards sets when I search for RDS (Something like Yu Gi Oh Rise of Destiny) Not sure if that's what your friend meant.

RDS also stands for the following (from wikipedia)
# Radio Data System
# Random Dot Stereogram
# Respiratory distress syndrome
# Romanian Data Systems
# Royal Dublin Society
# Le Réseau des sports (rds) Inc., a French-language cable TV sports network in Quebec and Canada, owned by Bell Globemedia

Yeah, totally unrelated, but might be of some interest >.>

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

I really dont know whats it stands for, She only says "rds" in her artworks. *shrugs*

heres a link to one of her drawings of a couple of casts in that anime >.<

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures.php?pid=213399

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

AxelAlloy

AxelAlloy

Axel Alloy

RDS is actually a design company and not an anime. o.o

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.