looking for a song

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

i'm looking for a song, for those who look Tsubasa Chronicle, in the thirth episode,, there is a song in the middle of the episode, i wanted to know if someone there know the singer and the name of the song

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

try asking ppl in the syaoran shrine.. or may i refer you there because i think if not, the admin there knows everything about Tsubasa. ^^

hope i get to help you. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

• May 17, 2005

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Cancel

I don't know the answer, but if you do find out the answer please come back and post it here as i would really like to know also :) the music to this series rocks!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

agneslee

agneslee

~ Completely Lose to The World ~

Cancel

:D I also listen to the song . I like the song . because the song goes well with the series.
But the same to you, I don't know the song title.
I'm sorry I can't help you with this .
but if you know the song title,would you tell me?

To the whole world,you're only one person,but to me,you're the whole world.Signature Image
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love**And**Songstress-Reverie
BrokenWings-TrinityBlood**And**Clover-4-ever

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.