Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 r u going to buy ps3? why/why not? - Minitokyo

r u going to buy ps3? why/why not?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i think i am....but i guess i'll the price...money is my first priority....there's some great games coming out in ps3 alright....

For What It's Worth......

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

There are several threads like this already. All you're really asking is what you think of the PS3.

Have a look at the search function for similar threads.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yeah aI'm gonna buy a PS3, are you crazy? Have you seen the specs on that thing??? Its controllers are Bluetooth wireless and the system itself comes in either white, silver or black.... HELL yeah, I'm gonna buy a ps3!!!!

Signature Image

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Hmmm....I guess I probably will. When I have the money I might consider it. I think I'll wait to see how the other next gen consoles are going to turn out before I make a final decision.

Signature

Silent-Evil

Plague Engineer

Evil may consider purchasing one after his first paycheck.

It is the silent who are the most focused...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Aa-chanThere are several threads like this already. All you're really asking is what you think of the PS3.

Have a look at the search function for similar threads.

Here's a recent thread you can use for PS3 discussion: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20924/

Remember to consult the Search box, perched up on the upper right hand corner, before creating new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.