Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII for the PS3 - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII for the PS3

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Hey there people!
I dunno if they did a good job on this one, They remade Final Fantasy VII for the ps3 with new graphics. I must say the Tech Demo looks great.
Personally i think it's fun that they remade FFVII, but it's kinda wasted money lol.. i mean it's only for the Final Fantasy fans out there.
But what's your opinion? Was it a good idea to remake Final Fantasy VII for the ps3?

Here's the link to the Tech Demo video clip:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/media.html

Merma

Merma

Wingless

So i thinks it awesome!! so i really like it!!! maaan nice!! i want this game!! i want PS3 I WANT everything!!! :DDD Its good ide... a perfect looking for a perfect game.. but the old graphic and music maybe had a unremakeble atmosphere and feeling [sorry for my eng]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

That looks stunning and I shall definately be getting it when I get my PS3. Enjoyed the game first time round ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Quote by MermaSo i thinks it awesome!! so i really like it!!! maaan nice!! i want
this game!! i want PS3 I WANT everything!!! :DDD Its good ide... a
perfect looking for a perfect game.. but the old graphic and music
maybe had a unremakeble atmosphere and feeling [sorry for my eng]

Lol i sure want a ps3 too XD ! And well at that time when the first version came out, it was already stunning, it was the first 3d game of final fantasy, so for most fans it was already good at that time XD . But to be honest i can't wait to play the new ps3 version!!

Quote by Aa-chanThat looks stunning and I shall definately be getting it when I get my PS3. Enjoyed the game first time round ^^ .

That's right! It is stunning lol. I wonder what the ps3 will cost XD. I haven't seen any pictures yet, how the ps3 looks like..

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

They aren't gonna remake FF7 for the PS3. They merely went back to their big seller for their first console, the PSX.
Comparing the FMV graphics with the in-game graphics for the PS3.

Also, heres some images of the new PS3.
View1
View2

Along with the videos showing the in-game graphics of the PS3:
http://ps3.ign.com/e3/2005/videos/

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

:O the 3d, i want to play the game ^^
though i think it would also run on the ps2
depends on how much more graphics they put in it
the battle scenes must be nice...

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by AceGunmanThey aren't gonna remake FF7 for the PS3. They merely went back to their big seller for their first console, the PSX.

View1
View2

WHAAAAT....
But I got a PS2 this year for my birthday and now you're telling me that there's gonna be a third now....dammit....that was wasted money....

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by Electrastar
WHAAAAT....
But I got a PS2 this year for my birthday and now you're telling me
that there's gonna be a third now....dammit....that was wasted money....

Not really, there are a lot of good games for the PS2. You could buy those games and play them for a while in time for the PS3 to drop to a reasnable price :)

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

It would have been nice, but I rather Square not doing it. FF7 has remained as the most revolutionary RPG for PS1, and it is best to maintain the legend it is now. However, Xenogears should be given another chance. Looking at the success of the Xenosaga series, I'm sure every fan would like to play the ending of the "xeno" saga. Disc 2 of Xenogears was an absolute crap! We demand a remake!! ^^

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

They're not making the game. It was just a tech demo to demonstrate the ps3's power. So...

FINAL fantasy VII IS NOT being released FOR THE PS3.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

is that.. da official look of PS3?!
da console is fine... da controller.. looks... stupid...
and another thing.. da typo they use.. too 'spidermanly' like...

anyway whats the deal with ffvii anyway?
are they gonna remake or wat? o_O

if not, dang >_>
wish they did >_<

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by boogybroFINAL fantasy VII IS NOT being released FOR THE PS3.

We can dream though ;) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Quote by AceGunmanThey aren't gonna remake FF7 for the PS3. They merely went back to their big seller for their first console, the PSX.
View1
View2

what he said, it's just a demo

"President of Square Enix, Youichi Wada, was quick to point out that this wasn't a teaser, nor a hint of any intention to do a re-make of Final Fantasy VII, but explained that Final Fantasy titles were indeed guaranteed to come to PS3 one day."

hey you get your news from the same place as I do

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

It should be good i'm a little worried abou the battle system since its made by the same people that made tactics but overall the game will jsut rule i hope its still fast pace like FFX ffx-2 was a little to fast compared to all the other FFs

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I tell you... i'm gonna buy the ps3 JUz bcos of this game... :D

ff VII the best rpg i never forget...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

From Anandtech:

"Square also ran a tech demo of Final Fantasy VII on PS3 hardware, but they have no plans to release a remake of FF VII, the demo was simply one to show their support for the platform."

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I've also seen the movie. It's really amazing. I think it's bad that they won't make a remake :(

The ps3 will rock :) :)
i like the design but i dislike the controller, too. The controller looks boring, but i think that he lies good in your hand.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

That looks kickass I'll be sure to buy it and I dont see
it as a wasts of money at all

Quote by EnchanterFrom
Anandtech:
"Square also ran a tech demo of Final Fantasy VII on PS3 hardware, but
they have no plans to release a remake of FF VII, the demo was simply
one to show their support for the platform."

That is a bummer if they dont plan on releasing it >< and that will
piss off a lot of fans

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

OMFG nice sh*t!! Well it's logical why they called it a Tech Demo, but imagen when the game was really like that xD oooowbooy, it pwns all the FF series!!

Have you guys heard about the price of the new PS3? I wonder how much $$$$ it would be.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

If you read what the square people have said so far, the word on it is unconfirmed...

They haven't directly said they wouldn't make a FF VII for PS3...but neither have they said they were going to do it. I hate how these commercial types simply spend their time on such mumbo-jumbo...

And yeah, its just a tech demo, but its certainly enought o attract the attention of any FF loving fan... We can only speculate for now...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I'm glad Square-Enix isn't remaking FF VII. They've done more than enough with that game. Hopefully they'll devote more resources to making new games. FF XII looks great, and I'm really looking forward to it, particularly the new battle system.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

If i understand this whole new ps3 thing, then the graphic in that movie, is gonna be the same as in the actual game... The ps3 runs realtime graphics and has a very very powerfull cpu XD ~30 times more effecient than todays best hardware =O!
i don't think it's a waste of money, it's like remaking a movie, they just update it to the better so people will have a chance to enjoy it even more =D

I wouldn't mind a remake of the ffvii on PS3 though. I would probably buy it. However I think Final Fantasy is kind of getting lame though..they are going to have the 12th game in the series soon...it's getting old

Sony probably overstated the capabilities of PS3. They say PS2's emotion engine can render Toy Story 2 in real time before, but did any game ever acheive that kind of graphics level on ps2?

i like the features though, 7 wireless controller and 6USB port! Wireless connection with PSP and wireles routers!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

it looks great i show it my brother and he say he must have this game now we wait until it comes it looks great the grafic thank that u show me this trailer *hugs*

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.