Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 All hail the all-knowing and all-loving B-chan..^.^ - Minitokyo

All hail the all-knowing and all-loving B-chan..^.^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Well I've been on here before, but lost my old name..so..I created a new one a few days ago..cause someone asked that I should come here sometime to introduce myself..well since I never came here the first time around, I might as well do it now..^^

Let's see..what can I tell you lovely people?

Well..

Nickname/s: B-chan, Mommie, Ambie, Bambeh

B-day: Oct. 18th

Grade: 12th..gonna be a "Supa Senior" next year..it's gonna suck being a senior again, but oh well..I still rule!..XD

Hobbies: Drawing anime, watching anime and wrestling, reading romance novels and hentai/Yaoi fan fictions, RP's/RPG's(too bad people suck really REALLY bad now a days..it's sad really..T-T...*sniffles*...), listening to music(mostly, Rock--any type, Oldies, and Anime!), playing video games(RPG's and fighting games like Tekken, MK, and KOF--Also DDR counts as a game!), and hanging out with friends.

Obsessions: Anime...hot guys with long hair and could pass for girls..Chocolate..XD

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Halo Amber.. welcum again.. keke.. :)
enjoy and have fun here in mt oh..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Wow, another RPG fan?
Welcome to Minitokyo.
Hope you'll like your stay here (well, guess since you've return, you did... my bad ^_^' ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

lol yeah..I'm back..woohoo! ^o^

Hey..I was wondering..do you guys think you can tell me how I can put quotes and stuff under what I write like you guys have?..I'd really appreciate this..^^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Amber! Just look at the left column and under the settings menu, there should be an option that says Browsing and Appearance. There, you should be able to write in quotes where it says Signature. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome back Amber-san! for quotes and stuff you can go under "browsing and appearance" (i think...) and there's a space where you can input a sig.

Signature Image

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.