Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 virtual insanity - jamiroquai - Minitokyo

virtual insanity - jamiroquai

page 1 of 1 8 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i have just recently started listening to jamiroquai, a singer in europe who has realyl strange trend of tecno/rock, and i HAVE TO HAVE MORE OF HIS MUSIC!

sadly, my school blocks all music sites, AND blocks all proxys, as well as P2P programs.
this = tecno screwed

so in essence i am asking if ANYONE has mp3s or videos of jamiroquai that they are willing to email me or something. pm me if anyone is willing...

as for a constructive use for this thread, has anyone else heard of this singer, and what is your favorite song?

Signature

jamiroquai!! XD
dont know him.....*shakes head* european man with a cow print hat *tisk tisk*
i didnt know you liked those kinds of persons.....*shakes head in shame*
XD

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I love Jamiroquai! :)
Hmm...I guess my favorite song would actually be Virtual Insanity, because it's one of the only songs of his I've heard. I'm also screwed for techno, but not because I can't get it - I suck and can't find it, and my P2P crap is broken at the moment. -_-'
It's hard to get good techno, funk or trance! :D

i loved the video for that song as well. with him crazily dancing in that moving room. but anyways, i really dont tihnk this is th ebest place to ask for files. you can try the request forums over at www.gamingforce.com/forums . they usually have what you ask for

Jamiroquai is badass. I wouldn't call it techno though, it's more like Funk. But categories don't matter, anyway. Some good songs are "Virtual Insanity", "Alright", "Canned Heat" and "Space Cowboy". You should be able to find them pretty easily.

Be Free and Masturbate

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Jamiroquai is good. Very good. Too good.

Virtual Insanity really set him off as a different artist. Remember the video. That's awesome.

He also has that hat of some asort. It's really cool on him.

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I like Canned Heat, you can listen to it on my userpage right now ^^

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i love Jamiroquai he is great i have some cd from him he is great and i love his songs my fav from him is cosmic girl XD like me

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.