Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Name the seven personalities of Shinobu Sensui! - Minitokyo

Name the seven personalities of Shinobu Sensui!

Tagged under Yuu Yuu Hakusho

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Well the first one is obviously Shinobu, another one was Kasuya..but i can`t remeber the rest.
can you tell me the name and the kind of personalities!

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

His name are:
Shinobu the main personality,
Kazuya the philosopher ,
Ichiya the killing machine that uses his arm as a gun to fire ki bullet

One of the personality is female who cries a lot, i donno her name.

I donno about the others

Hope it helps u.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

wow!wow!i have no idea sry :(

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by redblitzkriegHis name are:
Shinobu the main personality,
Kazuya the philosopher ,
Ichiya the killing machine that uses his arm as a gun to fire ki bullet

One of the personality is female who cries a lot, i donno her name.

I donno about the others

Hope it helps u.

Only 5 are elaborated in the series....

the other one is the shy guy... I forgot his name.... he's supposed to be a kid or something...

Signature

Wlell I agree with redblitzkrieg about these personalities, but I dont remember the others!! sorry my dear kanna, looks like I need to see the chapter again.

Kisses to you.

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

i am not sure i dont read or watch TV much i am mosty out side soo.... srry girl(-_-')

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

have hardly seen until when they fight the hokages, that is to say I don't still know it

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by Sirahave hardly seen until when they fight the hokages, that is to say I don't still know it

...that`s really helpfull ~_~

Isnt there also a female personality?

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by firemisteIsnt there also a female personality?

yeah...but i can`t remember the name...

ah......i forgot it..... t____t

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by ipicah......i forgot it..... t____t

...then why?

I thought the female personality was never given a name.

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Help has arrived via wikipedia

Shinobu is the main and original personality, pure-hearted and innocent; This is also his strongest personality. He has the power of a low S-class demon, and the Human Realm's physics cannot contain over 10% of his power

Kazuya, the murderer, is the cruelest of the personalities, with a gun for an arm (the Reikoujuu, or spirit rifle); he was created to deal with the murders of the Black Black Club. Yusuke states that while he’s the most violent, he’s not the strongest of the personalities;

Minoru, the orator, is the most charismatic and manipulative; he was created to persuade the other psychics to join his cause;

Jooji is in charge of weapons;

Makoto is in charge of miscellaneous things, like cooking, cleaning, and sweeping;

Hitoshi looks after non-human living beings like plants and animals;

Naru is a female personality, very childish and sensitive, often cries and is in charge of emotions, capable of the most beautiful poetry ever heard (according to Itsuki, at least- apparently he’s the only one Naru reveals him/herself to). Itsuki even implies the two of them might be in love.

Of these, we only see Kazuya, Minoru, and Shinobu in the series. There's a shot in the anime that shows a crying, trembling Sensui with somewhat more feminine features, which could or could not be Naru, but the truth isn't revealed.

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.