Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What keeps you going on? - Minitokyo

What keeps you going on?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

In this world when life can be so tough, definitely you must be strong. I've always been wondering what can keep us going on? For me, believing in myself and attaining my goals keeps me going on. How about you guys? What keeps you going on?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fear

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Not thinking about life and its meaning. that got me into a heap of trouble a while back.

Now i live for the moment :)

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

that would be my family. they are my inspiration in life. so are my dreams, my friends and everything God provided me too. nice question very interesting.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

Family and friends...their always there 4 me :)

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

Faith in God, Family and Friends ^^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

my music and mp3 player i guess. i can do anything as long as i'm listening to it =X lol

Spite! I come from a small, country town where I was definately hated. I aim to prove a point to every [choice words] that told me I wouldn't amount to anything. Yeah, at our 10 year reunion, I'll laugh and slap them in their faces with all the money I make from doing graphic and audio design... And they said my art style and my music style, electronica sucked... If only they knew techno sales breed and the growing trends of obsure animation...! Hahaha!

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

The thought that i can never fully get my ass kicked and i can jsut get up again and keep going

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

My mission to take over the world with complete domination of your punny human race.
As always j/k. I don't know i think that no one would be better off if i where to kill myself. ANd when i am still alive i can anoy some people so that a +.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Without hesitation, I'd have to say that my family and friends keep me going. They are what make this life meaningful. I live for now, and only look back on things when I need to remember an important lesson. I try not to look ahead too much... ^_^ Although I have to say being a girl and having three brothers sucks, I still love them very much, and I'd do anything for them, as they would for me.

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

My family and friends keeps me going on. They really support me. :)
And my goals in life also keeps me going on. ^__^

My loved one, she gives me insperation to do everything in my life and alls she has to do is be there for me. Nothing more nothing less.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

got this from a fortune cookie "FIND RELEASE FROM YOUR CARES, HAVE A GOOD TIME" the cookie is very wise :D

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

I don't know.. sometimes my girlfriend, other times it doesn't feel like there's anything keeping me going, then I wonder why am I still here? ._.

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

A house on the beach overlooking the ocean on a quiet star-filled night sitting hand in hand with the girl i love keeps me living.. sigh* i lead a pretty depressing college student life.. One day bleak, one day :P Yeah i'm surprised humanity can't just be more...nice, i guess harhsips are built so deep into the core of life that it can't be changed. Life is so short, why make so many complications, lets just have fun!

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

Hmmm...for me it's my family, and my goals. They keep me going and going because they believe in me. My goals are really imporatant too so I just can't wait to achieve them!

Signature Image

i would have to say that my family and friends keep me going. if it werent for them i would be a lost soul.

Signature

knowing i have a purpose keeps me going. however, i don't know where i'm going half the time...

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

It's not my place to quit. I keep going not because I want to please my friends or family but for that cruel truth. My truth that is my own.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

My ambition.. I hav a very high ambition..
one is taking over bill gates and making microsoft an open-source program..

there is nothing in particular thing that makes me moving on.. it depends on God's will, if he'll let me wake up and face another day, ill just walk it..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.