Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hana-Kimi - Minitokyo

Tagged under Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

page 1 of 1 8 total items

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

has anyone ever read a manga series called hana kimi(for you in full blossom). If you have do you know when the 7th book is coming out? i'v been going crazy...lol. I've looked through many websites but they don't say like viz.com,amazon.com...ANYWHERE!
So if you do know please tell....
love always,
chichiri1907

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I've noticed that Viz is very... vague... on release dates... :-(

Fortunately I have the scanlations. Beautiful series, really! :D

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Yeah... Hana Kimi is finally finished!!! *squeals* I love this series. <3 <3 <3

I've got all the scanlations and I have got to say that it's a very wonderful read. :)

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

is it that nice?! oh, yeah... ^_^' i forgot we're talking about hanazakari no kimitachi e.... ;) they're great...i'm gonna get some mangas too! :)

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Quote by queenakashaYeah... Hana Kimi is finally finished!!! *squeals* I love this series. &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3
I've got all the scanlations and I have got to say that it's a very wonderful read. :)

They have scanalations....really...where to buy!!!!!

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Dizzi

guilty gear

i have finished the manga and it great now to buy the books but where to buy...

Yep, great read.

Oh! I just added a site that is very good with release dates to the HKL page! Go check it out! (Oh, and by the way, it's already out...I just read it yesterday! It was good!!!)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.