Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .hack//GU - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

=D For all of the .hack fans out there, they are going to be releasing a 5th game. Supposively it's not connected to the previous games at all though.

You can watch a promo and read about it here: http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/gu/

If this topic is a repeat (Even though I searched for 'Project GU' and '.hack//GU' and nothing came up) please tell me.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

The previous games didn't seem to inspire me much, but this new one could be good. I couldn't view the trailer because it said the server wasn't online, but I'll try again later :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You have to watch the smaller version if you get that problem :D I got the same thing the first time, then I watched the '100kbps' version and it worked.

hmz... this new one looks weird =/....hope they will give more info about it soon =/
hope this one wouldn't be the same as the previous 4 games of ./hack >.>

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

wow cool......^^ it doesnt relate so its a totally new story eh??the dragging of 4 series like they did made it boring by the time u reach the middle of the 3rd......too repeatative >.< i wonder how i managed to finish it >.< haha wow this new one looks great though ^^ the characters seem to have a darker mood there ^^ cool looks great definately will get my hands on it ^^ hehe

This one doesnt look that interesting, i wont even bother playing it or buying it for that matter :sweat:

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by bromithiaYou have to watch the smaller version if you get that problem :D I got
the same thing the first time, then I watched the '100kbps' version and
it worked.

Thanks. Just watched it and it looks ok, but a bit strange. Nice long trailer though, plenty to look at.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by toxictea23This one doesnt look that interesting, i wont even bother playing it or buying it for that matter :sweat:

haha well depends though......after my final exams end of this year i'll have too much free time so i needa get as much things as possible to do then :nya: haha it seems ok....rofl the characters look better than the old 1's

I loved the previous four games and this one looks even sweeter. I can't wait.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Judging by the trailer, u can final play as all of the class that u couldn't before(ex: wavemaster or blademaster)...and makes it look good, is that u "may" fight against the Dark "Kite"

retire

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

ohh.....Brom really made a topic about this in MT....
anyway....I'm kinda interested in the new Project gu.....i just hope that it has more improvements over the previous installments....

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

Just as long as it doesn't have more to do with the previous four. The new designs look pretty cool though. I hope this game is better.

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

oohh, really? the page is in a language i can't read. *sighs* that's too bad. anyways, can't wait till the game comes out in cananda.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

huh? the page is in square language and the pics weren't all that cool........... that one looks like a zombified Kite or Shugo........ this one looks lame.......

Signature Image

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

The graphics are much better... I hope that the gameplay can similarly improve. The original four had a great story, but awful gameplay.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

really there other season wow that cool thanks for the information

Yay. I love hack. The preveiw looks really good. I have to play the other games first.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

divinekaiserdragon

Kaiser of Chaos

I really enjoyed the .Hack series of Anime. I have the four games but kinda got lost on what to do in the third one. I looked at the trailer myself and marveled at the greatness thereof. An AIDA that starts as a twinblade and can move to a heavy blade was really cool. I'm looking forward to this thanks for sharing!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lakail

Jedi Master

Quote by bromithia=D For all of the .hack fans out there, they are going to be releasing a 5th game. Supposively it's not connected to the previous games at all though.

You can watch a promo and read about it here: http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/gu/

If this topic is a repeat (Even though I searched for 'Project GU' and '.hack//GU' and nothing came up) please tell me.

What a surprise that this is coming from Brom XD. Well I guess to really appreciate this new addition to the .hack family you'd have to be a .hack//nerd like I am

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

my internet is too slow for it...... Its not fair!! I like the pics tho.

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

.hack//infection babe now that is the best stuff.

babe i need no signature OK

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Im a big fan of the other 4 and Im going to have to try this one also.

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician.... that one looks like a zombified Kite or Shugo.....

I agree, it does look like a zombie.

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

I'll still play .hack//G.U. like I did the first 4.
The character art looks better

crimsonsoul

crimsonsoul

Master of Fate

i heard a bit about this...this morning actually

i saw a trailer for the game where the main guy took put several people effortesly and then got powned by the 'kite' like character tri..something.......

i also heard that there making another .hack that might come out befor G.U.
but still as long as the game is longer then the previous 4 and still keeps a good story line it will be a excellent addition to the .hack series......

i also heard that like the previous .hack games their planning on making hte project outside of the game as well.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.