Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .hack//GU - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I saw the trailer for GU and it looked great. I can't wait until GU comes out.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

You all know that I am going to get the first copy right??? I have a damn good reason to so step back until you hear it... .hack is the reason I'm into anime. I'm diehard otaku and I'm getting the game a.s.a.p. I owe plenty to the .hack series.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

Thanx...I own them all but I haven't gotten through the last part in the second one.
But another one seems really cool. : )

.hack//GU

This starts at 2017, 7 years after //quarantine

What happened to the World

From what we can gather from current information whenever and however PKing was reinabled it valid to state that an new odysey of PKers was born as a result. This is sometimes in an online RPG the only reason needed for a decline in users. In the GU trailer it showed in both the battle sequence and the flashbacks what looks like cland or groups of PKers. This in itself if there were more of these groups could cause major problems in user moral. As we all know when it comes to user complaints CC Corp. isn't exactly the most gung ho group.

What I Found

Ok Haseo from what I found on the trailer was a victim of PKing when he first entered the world while exploring a dungeon weather he was with anyone or not is not revieled. There where two Pkers one had the chainsaw sword that Haseo had. I'm guessing the character was a Heavy Blade that Haseo had and the other is from the size of the sword and the stance which he/she was holding the sword is a Blade Master. To make a long story short he's overpowered and killed executioner style, this event set in motion his soon to be reputation as a PKKer The Terror Of Death. From That I can deduce that he then found HFHG where he met Atoli(The Mirage Of Deceit, how I came to this conclusion is in the flashbacks he didn't have all his kool new armor. We dont know what happened during this meeting but it was apparently significant. Going back a little to the big fight scene Haseo anihilated a group of what I counted 5 PKers Using Twin Blades a Chainsaw Sword(heavy Balde) a Scythe(Heavy Axeman) and what looked like either a Wavemaster spell or a new class technique yet to be revieled. Whether being able to do all of this is now legal or not is still unknown, but if he's killing PKers I say the ends justifie the means. Now time for Tri-Edge, his origins and intentions are still unknown but what we do know is that he apparently sets the events in GU into motion by thouroughly beating Haseo. Now time for the other character that are apparently important, all the characters with the names of phases. This apparently was not a coincidence since the only people that would of had any knowledge of the phases would of been the Dot Hackers. Three of there people are of apparent interest First is Atoli(Mirage Of Deceit) the girl who seems to be a Wavemaster is of great interest Haseo info on her is still scetchy but we do know they met at HFHG before Haseo became the Terror Of Death. Next in line is Ovan(The Rebirth)there are a couple of clips of him in the trailer but what he's really known for is after Tri-Edge defeats Haseo and Haseo is face down at what could only be the intrance to Mac Anu, Ovan walks up to him extends his hand and say's "Welcome to the World", I get his weird feeling about Ovan that reminds me alot of Balmung. Now finally Pai(The Avenger) if there was little known about Ovan than there is even less known about Pai, she is seen in many clips with Haseo and in others she seems to be transforming into something more on that later. Thats all the main knowledge I have, I have also found proof of what looks like epitaph monsters and other odd phanomenon.

More on this:
http://theworld.blackwings.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.