Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the most embarrassing dare you had to do? - Minitokyo

What was the most embarrassing dare you had to do?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

My friends and I were messing with eachother and I had to make out with a wall for a dare and then kiss my boy cousin XD What about you peoples?

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i had to kiss a girl in the neck when i was 10 for truth of dare... what? >_> i thought she had cooties back then

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

oh i had to give a girl a french kiss when i was 12, though i don't remember what it all was about XD

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by Limalityoh i had to give a girl a french kiss when i was 12, though i don't remember what it all was about XD

premarital sex? ::runs away::

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by sammoi had to kiss a girl in the neck when i was 10 for truth of dare... what? >_> i thought she had cooties back then

Geesh sammo.. Cooties? x.x

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

i had to kiss a friend during truth or dare wen i was in 7th grade. outside the locker rm.... well. we ended up goin out latr.

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

berserker395

We don't need no Education

snowboard bare-ass down a slope... went off a jump, uhhh... fell, ICE BURN

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

>_> had too walk into the guy's locker room and go into the guy's shower.............nuff said although they
like it -________-''''...oh and did I mention this was blackmail also ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

=eh......:S that was such a strange idead (but I would of like it ..too..if I a girl told me to go into the girl locker room.lol.) But my was skiny diping on a river>.<! with this girl around me.....(I was the only one nude..and those girl tooke my cloths.lol. Soo I had two big leafs around me.lol.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

LOL!
mines was not as embarrassing but i had to pretend i wanted to go out with this 10 year old kid and kept bugging him he told all his friends and family i like him
His Sister went ova to mi and said
*ew ur so older than him, if u wanta BF so bad ill hook u up with one!*
Haha W.E like i needed one

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

eki

kiss my girlfriend infront of his house and his parents open the door.

GlassEye

Southpaw Pride!

My friends and I were camping by a local lake and they dared me to run around the area of it (it was a pretty small lake, mind you) in my bra and underwear. I did, but I also happened to crash through another campsite and the family who was staying there saw me. -_-

Drift away...
Signature

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

Being walked in on, in the shower. >.<

Signature

Well, i wasn't dared but my friend who made up the dare for another person dragged me in it. It's rather funny because the initial dare was for the person to hump the tree which is easy to do but he strongly disagreed. Then they offered him to kiss me and he accepted straight away.

Spamming the shoutbox. Seriously.

When I walked down the aisle crying and in the middle of mass crying and distraut asked the priest why my froggy died....I watched the video of my cousins communion he was 11 I was 5. I took my frog with me to church...I guess he got crushed in my pocket...

They got it all on tape my parents.

Recently I was dared to show the forbidden footage at a party. I was so red....I couldnt talk afterwards the whole time.

errrr....let's see
this isnt as embarassing but it's all i can think of right now
i had to go over to a big tree then hug and kiss it.

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

yikes, my dare was also to hump a tree.. -_-" i didn't do it though.. that's just... wrong. those poor trees...

say "look at me only"

stand in front of 200 classmates.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.