Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite cookie? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite cookie?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I was bored, and so I made a batch of Snickerdoodles this afternoon using a pre-made mix, some eggs and butter. So, I was wondering... What are your favorite cookies?

I'll put up some cookies I know of on the polls, but feel free to add any I'm forgetting in your post. Please don't include Girl Scout cookies, there's already a thread for that.

I meant to say kind of cookie, but "king" has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Argh... A lesson that fast fingers under the influence of a caffeinated brain don't mix.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I am a chocolate chip cookie person all the way! :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Mmmm chocolate chip cookies my favorite.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

mmmmmmmmmmmm.................. you gotta did those sugar cookies.... but chocolate chip cookies are good to! ^_^ I like all cookies really!!

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Anything my friends bake. Those girls make the awesomest cookies. As a guy, I'm so blessed. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Quote by EternalParadoxAnything my friends bake. Those girls make the awesomest cookies. As a guy, I'm so blessed. ^_^

Wow, you really are a lucky guy! :nya:

I love chocolate chip cookies!

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

chocolate chip with milk ^_^ yummm

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Hmmm...my favorite kind of cookie? That's hard....sugar cookies....I think.....but I love chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin and chocolate crinkle cookies and....okay...I could go on forever, so I'll stop ^_^' ....now I want cookies!

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Cadi

Cadi

True

chocolate chip cookies! they are soo yummy! my mom makes the best of them.. its a secret family recipe ;)

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

White chocolate chip and macadamia nut works well for me!! :)

I'm quite the cookie monster, so i can't possibly decide on a favourite cookie! But since there is the poll, i chose macadamia nut cookie, cuz i remember this really yummy cookie that i ate in London once. Now you made me hungry...

Signature
Signature and avatar by toxictea23

~ I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Chocolate Chip cookies with hot chocolate. Never fails to make me drool.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Chocolate chips all the way! They taste so yummy! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Chocolate chip cookies are da bomb!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ChocoChip... mmm...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

yum peanutbutter

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.