Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hottest Game Charcter - Minitokyo

Hottest Game Charcter

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

In this thread all what you gotta do is tell who's the hottest game charcter and why there hott.

Mine has to be..... The guys form Halo!!! Wooh! There smoken!!!

I have no clue what I find so hott about them but I guess it's the suits.... Man! There sooo hott! I've always had a thing for service men. :) Agian I don't know what I find so hott about them but there HOTT!!!

If there's a thread like this please tell me. I've checked but there wasn't anything there.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Tifa Lockheart, or.....Yuna sometimes

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by AlishaIn this thread all what you gotta do is tell who's the hottest game
charcter and why there hott.
Mine has to be..... The guys form Halo!!! Wooh! There smoken!!!
I have no clue what I find so hott about them but I guess it's the
suits.... Man! There sooo hott! I've always had a thing for service
men. :) Agian I don't know what I find so hott about them but there
HOTT!!!
If there's a thread like this please tell me. I've checked but there
wasn't anything there.

Can you even see the halo guy's face??? I don't know cuz I've never played.

I like the final fantasy girls. They're cute, or hot, depending on your perspective. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

...hmm...th-the...Marines?
(343 Guilty Spark: URK!!)
Well...I bet...they aren't so pretty...after...they've been Combat Forms!

Quote by EternalParadoxCan you even see the halo guy's face??? I don't know cuz I've never played.

*laughs* No you can't. I just find them hott for some reason. Maybe cause he can come save me form aliens..... *daydreams*

kpbboy15

Waiting...<3

Literally, hottest Game character has to be Lulu cuz she can actually cast fire
But Definitely Tifa, Yuna, or Rikku!!

Cant make pictures even if my life depended on it... So i decided to lvl up using alot of threads... and im doing well!!!!

Quote by Alisha

Quote by EternalParadoxCan you even see the halo guy's face??? I don't know cuz I've never played.

*laughs* No you can't. I just find them hott for some reason. Maybe cause he can come save me form aliens..... *daydreams*

Spartan-117, suit up: you've got fan-girls! (You might need your MA5B...it's a jungle out there!)

musashi!! teheheheheheh
im a nutso>.<
*walks away in shame and cries into the distance*

Quote by VisisSpartan-117, suit up: you've got fan-girls! (You might need your MA5B...it's a jungle out there!)

*laughs* Yeah! ;)

Hey don't forget to say why you think there hott! O.K?

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Hm... tough choice. I'd say Ifrit, fire spirit from the Tales of... series.

After all, it's hard to find something hotter than fire, I guess. XD

Quote by Alisha

Quote by VisisSpartan-117, suit up: you've got fan-girls! (You might need your MA5B...it's a jungle out there!)

*laughs* Yeah! ;)Hey don't forget to say why you think there hott! O.K?

Ah...hmm...maybe...Chief...because...well, one, I've...known him...for SO long...from every aspect...of Halo...including the novels...AND...because...the big reason *drum roll*...He doesn't scream when he falls from cliffs! Just a plain old, "Umph!" lol

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

the redhotmama ..oohh!! >_< Aya Brea from Parasite Eve , n also Tifa foxy lockheart.. Square really knowz how 2 make some was'nt they!!

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

Quote by lensterknightAfter all, it's hard to find something hotter than fire, I guess. XD

*laughs* Yeah I have something that's hotter then fire.... HALO!!!

Quote by VisisAh...hmm...maybe...Chief...because...well, one, I've...known him...for SO long...from every aspect...of Halo...including the novels...AND...because...the big reason *drum roll*...He doesn't scream when he falls from cliffs! Just a plain old, "Umph!" lol

*laughs* Yeah! Isn't that hott!?!

hmm.. Zelda

just everything...so sexy

Signature Image

Quote by Alisha

Quote by lensterknightAfter all, it's hard to find something hotter than fire, I guess. XD

*laughs* Yeah I have something that's hotter then fire.... HALO!!!

Quote by VisisAh...hmm...maybe...Chief...because...well, one, I've...known him...for SO long...from every aspect...of Halo...including the novels...AND...because...the big reason *drum roll*...He doesn't scream when he falls from cliffs! Just a plain old, "Umph!" lol

*laughs* Yeah! Isn't that hott!?!

Hmm...maybe...but...if you've...seen things...from his point of view... I mean...he's...the only Spartan left...after...his homeplanet, Reach, fell...and yes, the plasma...that burned Reach...WAS hot! lol

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Riku from ffx-2 o_0

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

Quote by VisisHmm...maybe...but...if you've...seen things...from his point of view... I mean...he's...the only Spartan left...after...his homeplanet, Reach, fell...and yes, the plasma...that burned Reach...WAS hot! lol

*laughs* Well I didn't know that but I do know that there suites are hott. :) :)

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

:sweat: Well its gotta be Tidus from FFX & ffx-2 he's so kawaii XD well maybe a bit only because i don't want to steal him from Yuna o_0

||Love Always, Sakura01||

Quote by Sakura01 :sweat: Well its gotta be Tidus from FFX &amp; ffx-2 he's so kawaii XD well maybe a bit only because i don't want to steal him from Yuna o_0

*laughs* I was more into Cloud form ffxii ;)

He's also very hott!!!

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

wats with all these ff femaile chara
mines has to be Mai from KOF

Quote by AnimeAlchemistwats with all these ff femaile chara

Hey I said I liked Halo and Cloud didn't I? And then there was Tidus.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

As usual.... i am Tifa Lockheart no 1 supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Seems mostly guys vote for female else gal the other way....)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Squall from Final Fantasy viii. I couldn't resist! ^_~

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Atma

Atma

Storm Walker

You can't honestly expect me to be able to choose just ONE, can you? Top three:
1) Baiken (Guilty Gear)
2) Ayane (Dead or Alive)
3) Yue Ying (Dynasty Warriors

Signature Image
Proud member of Section 9

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.