Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hottest Game Charcter - Minitokyo

Hottest Game Charcter

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

mai shiranui is so hot really i think in many girls from king of fighters for this threat

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Lucca from Chrono Trigger.

What? She is!

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Rei Ayanamie from Evangelion..

no no no no.. Misato >_<

Mai from KOF, anyone from DOA and Christie and Julia from Tekken.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

Quote by shad0whunterRadio - Bzzbzz...Thi..bzz..Spar..bzzbzz..7..bzz..fan-girls..too...bzz..need immedi.bzz..backup..bzzbzzzzzz.....AAAAAAAAGGGGHH!!!...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(...) .....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Ground Command - This is Spartan 128. Spartan 117 is down, repeat, Spartan 117 is down! A horde of vicious fangirls are heading for the hangar bays! Need immediete backup, I repeat, we need immediete back-AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! GET away!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...)

*laughs* Rwaaarrrr!!!! ;)

Hottest game character is Rikku but only in the FMVs of FF-X.
Hottest anime character is a toss up between Rei and Natsuki Kuga. It's all about the attitude.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

There are lot of hot characters in games but my choice for today is Yunalesca of ff10. :)

Signature

i think mai would be the best fighter. she is the hottest character that i have ever seen. i usually see when i use her in king of fighter. her boobs keep bouncing when fighting. i like her very much. and seems like i was going to suffer without her...................

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i love fighting games, especially the 2D beat 'em ups n_nV And of all characters i know.... i must say that Angel from The King of Fighters 2001+ is the sexiest female game character ever made *that's my opinion of course*

- Here's a link to her profile at Fighters Generation -

as for the sexiest male game character, that would be K' (K Dash) from the same fighting series King of Fighters.

- Here's a link to his profile at SNK's Official Site -

My two favorite KoF characters :)

Signature

Only one game girl is always on my mind : MAI shiranui 4 LIFE !

http://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96&image=mai6ib.jpg

grimsage

grimsage

Dark Side

Zelda Kasumi

Cloud from ffvii game and advent children.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Kojiro Amagi from the Eve series. That long hair...the eyes you dont know if he has them or not... the constant sleezy comments about women and him constantly trying to grope them *sigh* I wish I was one of his bitches XD

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

kasumi from DOA
rikku from ffx2
dizzy frm guilty gear
tifa lockheart from ff7

not in any order.... i like em all the same

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

thickblu26

.: zangetsu :.

i like tidus from final fantasy x coz he looks cool..

- a man without imagination has no wings -

Signature

** INTENSE FRESHNESS **

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

Its definetly xianghua from soul calibur II. Who can argue with that? nobody! XD

Insert Witty Remark here.

Any dark elf from Lineage/Lineage II! Good god, it's times like this I wish I lived in that world because then I'd be a man-whore!

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

some of the girls in ffx-2 (Yuna, etc)

Rikku, Yuffie, Tiffa ...... Hell all of the ff girls !!!!!!!! haha ^^

For me it has to be Kasumi from Dead Or Alive series.
She's hot because she's a ninja and the red hair works for her. ;)

I'd go for Lilith from Vampire savior because of the way she moves. Also, I like the way Yuna looks in her Black Wizard custome (FF x-2), because I like long and tight dresses... She looks so good, just like Yunalesca ;)

"The only thing that never changes is probably the moon..."
Hiko Sejuro, Rurouni Kenshin, SeiSouHen.

Heheh... i like Jowy Atreides from Suikoden II, but i also like Caesar Silverberg from the 3d chapter of the series!

hottest game character is quistis from ff VIII.
Why?
Because she is hot !!!

Rinoa, Tifa Lockheart (FF7 Advent children), hmm.......Nina Williams (tekken 5)
there are too many in my head!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.