Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should I get my friend for her 16th birthday? - Minitokyo

What should I get my friend for her 16th birthday?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

As you know, it's a girl, and it's her sweet sixteen, so what should I get her? I don't want to get anything too expensive, but I also want to get her something nice. Please help.....I've thought about getting her a little braclet that says her name on it, but I think that's alittle too small....

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well it depends think about what she likes. If you want to give her something she'll remember I think the braclet fisrt because she can use it everywhere and she can't remember who gave it to her, what you can also do is take her to some nice restaurant and invite some friends ans all of you can have fun to gether in that w ay she can remember how much fun she had with her friends.( I have to tell you that is a good idea because that is what my friends did and I like it) . well I hope that any of this ideas can help you decide ir you still undecid just tell me and I can think of somehting else ok well see ya and good lucjk :)

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Erm....well we're having her bd party after church, so I think we're going to have it at church, although I'm not sure, but thank you for helping me out! ^^

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Jewelry is often the easiest thing to buy for a girl, especially since you're a girl yourself. It can be very expensive however and seeing as you're only fourteen maybe you should think about something along the lines of her favourite hobbies, or something else. I've bought crystal animals (Swarovski crystals) for girls before and they seem to love them, again they're expensive but you don't have to buy Swarovski ones. Another thing is, you could buy a small pendant in the shape of a cross. Since she goes to church (assuming Christian) she'd probably like that. Just try to think of something creative based on her likes and personality.
Sorry I can't be of more help, I'd need more information about what she's like to give more ideas. ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Thank you all for your help! ^^ Maybe Jewelry......But I think she already has alot of jewelry, since she's a girl. I too have alot of it, but this is her sixteenth birthday, so I wanted to get her something unusual and special.....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

A pony... every girl wants a pony for their sixteenth birthday.... I think....

Seriously, it's not always giving but doing something special that counts.

Signature

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I'm a student! I am poor! tt.tt But thank you anyway. I'll be thinking, but I'm glad it's not a guy. Buying guys stuff is just too hard....Can't really think of anything to buy a guy! hehe....^^;;;

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Maybe something she'll enjoy very much. What are some of the things she like.
That usually works.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.