Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever heard anime 'Spiral?' - Minitokyo

Ever heard anime 'Spiral?'

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Pls, can someone tell me what this anime is all about? or heard about it? Just post me in.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I would stay AWAY form it, its bt far one of the worst anime ever made. Okay it starts out pretty good and it builds a pretty good cast as well but it really has NO ending It leaves you with alot of unanwser and leaves me wondering... what the hell happen!!! I got two words for this anime, STAY away!!!

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Spiral is a pretty good anime. I like it a lot.
But as Frosty said, there is a bunch of unanswer question at the end. It really doesn't make sense.
I think it is wirth watching even though it has one of the worst ending ever.

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I haven't watched the whole thing, but it's a pretty good anime so far. (I'll see what frosty and rainofstars mean that the ending is bad later). The manga is good too.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

The series is about Narumi Ayumi (I think that's his name) and his use of deduction to analyze situations as he learns more about something called the Blade Children and the disappearance of his older brother. It has to do with murders and crimes. Using his deductions, he solves these and somehow it brings him closer to some understanding about the Blade Children?

I watched the whole thing. It seemed interesting enough to begin with, but like was already mentioned, there's not much closure. At the same time, I honestly have no idea what happened. I don't even know what to think about it... Lolz. That's only the anime though. I'm not sure if the manga is exactly the same, but from the first 2 chapters I read, it was.

Blah.. I wanted to watch this, now you people are putting me off. >_>

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Yup i have watched it but some how d story is just so so... i dun remember clearly about it even i luv mystery.

Quote by FrostyI would stay AWAY form it, its bt far one of the worst anime ever made.
Okay it starts out pretty good and it builds a pretty good cast as well
but it really has NO ending It leaves you with alot of unanwser and
leaves me wondering... what the hell happen!!! I got two words for this
anime, STAY away!!!

I kinda agree. The only letdown for me was the very open ending, otherwise I found it fine. I suggest watching it and forming your own opinion, then reading the manga after you've finished the anime, as it continues further into the mystery of the Blade children.

There was not even a hint of an ending! What are the Blade Children and why are they so cursed (in what)?

I agree it starts off great, but the non-existence of an ending and the fact that it looks too much like a rip-off from Detective Conan do not make it an outstanding show.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17433/

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10260/

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I could only manage the first few eps before I called it quits ... the storyline was just too repetitive for me. I mean each episode was about solving a mystery O_O there's no ... ongoing thing to weave the whole story together.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Also, there is a group for this anime: http://groups.minitokyo.net/spiral/

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

*raises hand* Oh oh! I've heard of it. But I don't know what it's about ^_^;; I saw an ad in an anime mag of Spiral. Yupsies

Signature

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I like this anime too. It's a sort of "detective" anime from the same studio than Yami no Matsuei if I remember well. But the best thing to do is to watch the first episodes and do your own mind ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Well i watch all of it. Spiral is a detective anime like detective conan. However the cases are all connected to the main character unlike conan which is all random.
And spiral is one of those anime that dont have an ending cause the manga was still going on at the time that it air. All the questions and mystery was unanswered. Hopefully they are gonna make a season2.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

This anime is good... It's more of a mystery story. It's like modern sherlock holmes (did I get the"holmes" right?) story with a genius highschool kid playing detective. As the story goes on the mysteries gets tougher and tougher. ^^ Well, there's a "but" in my comment. I kinda agree with the others. The ending is a letdown.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

I enjoyed it, but agree with really no answers given to the problems. Two major problems. But I'm glad I watched it, it was entertaining.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.