Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new... but not quite new O.o - Minitokyo

new... but not quite new O.o

page 1 of 1 10 total items

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

ive been a member for quite some time, yet i never seemed to introduce myself, so here it is, not like anyone would care but "ello everybody! ' -'" im not much of an artist so you'll find me lurkng in the anime boards ^^; well see ya around...

less than three you EVE :]

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello there. I hope you're having fun. Check out the new Forum Guidelines. They're sure to help you out. Enjoy! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Hi there :)

Nice to meet you. (removes generic "welcome to mt")

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hallo there! i hope that you are enjoying yourself... yah, i'm scanner deprived, so i spend much of my time in the forums... maybe i'll see you around! take cares! :)

Signature Image

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Me too actually. i've submitted something just then (please comment!) but it's taken off another site so i put it under scans with propper credit...

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hello RahX101! :)
Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay here.
Have a lots of fun!! XD
Be sure to read the Support section at the top of the page.
See you again. :)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Halo RahX101.. welcum oh..
enjoy and have fun here in mt.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

hello

Hi and welcome. :)

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa RahX101! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.