Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Loveless? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Loveless?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

i'm following the anime and reading the manga : i really like it !!! story and characters are good... i found the manga more clear and understandable about the fights... i really enjoy the design of the two supports. Yun Koga is really talented and the anime is really pleasant to see ^^ music is good too. i particularly enjoy the ending ! and you?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Well Loveless has becomed my favorite anime ever :D, I watched the first anime episode and didn't understood lots of things, then I read the manga and understood everything immediately :).. but in my opinion it is better to see the anime first, 'cuz that way you like, have to discover what's going on by yourself ^__^, that's why I like it more :p.... Yun Koga is reaaally talented, loved the character design :)... I also think that the music is gorgeous, definitely one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard ^__^, I enjoy the ending more too :D

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Huh!!! i only watch d anime n cant find the manga in my country here sob sob.... Loveless is one of d anime i'm proud of becos i happened to read one of d thread in MT since then i love it!!! SO thanks to MT that i found Loveless! Eh... great story n yes yes yes the Music is very nice too!!!^_^

Loveless is my favourite anime ever! After I watched the first episode I started serching for the other episodes to download. It has really nice music. Yun Kouga is very good!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.