Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u drool when u sleep? - Minitokyo

do u drool when u sleep?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i do.....sometimes, i drool till my pillow's soaking wet....>.<...

For What It's Worth......

I wish I didn't...

"The only thing that never changes is probably the moon..."
Hiko Sejuro, Rurouni Kenshin, SeiSouHen.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Only sometimes... ^^"

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

oh yeah i do it, imma drooler, droolist, droolier or what not call it what you want

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

probably every night, cheeks always wet in the morning.

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

well.... only when i dream of *ahem ahem* good stuff :)

Signature Image

I sometimes drool i my sleep. ^^

Signature

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Me? Nope. Sure don't. My cat does. Constantly. Awake, asleep, happy, angry, laid back...that thing never stops drooling. I know several people who drool when they sleep, but not me. Nope. No...I drool when I'm awake. Yeah, sometimes I sort of...space out. When I finally come to my senses...well, let's just say a bit of saliva has occasionally (not always) broken free. Yeah. But, no, not in my sleep. I guess I have more control over my saliva glands when I sleep. Or maybe it's just because I sleep on my back instead of on my side....

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i don't know....i hope not :sweat:

when i was a kid my cheeks were wet (and my pillow too)in the morning. nowadays i don't drool. i wonder when i stopped drooling....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.