Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Day . . . - Minitokyo

First Day . . .

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Hi Hi everyone ^^
Today is my 3rd day at school. I am in form 6 at St. Xaviers school. *yosh*
haha, my 1st few days at school was terrible ^^"
St Xaviers is a boys school and only form 6 are co-ed
The school looks like jail to me and it was big, I get lost in there ^^"
the boys are not gentalmen, well maybe a few
and you know what there is only one wash room for girls, and there is no mirror in the wash room too O_o"
The 1st day at school, I we had to sit at the hall the whole day listen to thier talks, speach and school rules and so on . . .
second day, we are divided and send to our class
Man, my class the student are brain genuis O_O
the class enviroment you can feel the tence and pressure x_x
no, wonder many people say you can got nuts in form 6
I want to cry also, I w=my computer will be lock up and TV too
no computer and TV for one year and a half. maybe some times my mom will let me use them
waaa.. .. . . .. *sob* nightmares
so, I wonder how what your experience in school the 1st day
or the 1st day at work
or universty
or anything ^^

hehe, curios want to know.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

oh wow! that really sux well uh...................... well my 1st day wasnt as bad, but i always shut up stay in the back and dont talk, be yourself and dont act different from how you normally act , the people that wanted to be my friends aproached me first the rest i kindof helped along. i guess its to late for you to go with my method and you might not even think my method is a good method. i see you quoted the bible im pretty sure theres somethin in ther thatr should help you, in fact i garantee it *my dad's a preacher, no lie* well i can say is good luck.

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmm yeah thats bad what happend to you
uhm my first day was good at school :)
but i have to do this year and next year and then im going to the highschool :D
i saw some things and it looks good and it is very big :P
but i remember my first day at this school
im always too quiet and dont talk
but do what "animehouse"is saying
be yourself
not like me :P
and it will be fine :D

well
see you later :)
and have a nice day
and good luck on ur new school

..man that really sux. well i hope school will get better for you! my first day wasn't that bad...

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Accordingto my form 6 old buddy said that : " first year of form 6 is the honey moon year for student!! What do you think??" 6 out of 10 mentioned above failed in the exam...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Oh gosh...I know what you're going through..I've only just started school for a few weeks...yep, it has been torture. x_x The homework level is crazy! They expect me to do three assignments in a week??? >.< Wha, you're school's pretty weird how it's co-ed only till 6th form! I've never know a school that has this kind of system.. ^_^'
Hey, no worries... ganbatte Sakuralim! Keep your head up high and try not to stress...even if the wash rooms are horrible XD
My prediction is that this will be a hectic year for you..because 6th form will get hard right? :\ Yup, yup, I dunno what i'm on about.... *cough* Neways, good luck!! :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

hi there, welcome to MT, just wanna welcum you here.....my friendlist open here.....welcome to join....new here as well need many friends.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Wow sounds like a pretty tough first few days... A guy school?! And NO COMPUTERS OR TV?? I would never be able to survive >_>
i think my first days of school were alright...
I hope school will get better for you... good luck!

Signature Image

Quote by karaWow sounds like a pretty tough first few days... A guy school?! And NO computers OR TV?? I would never be able to survive >_>
i think my first days of school were alright...
I hope school will get better for you... good luck!

ouch... long time...
tough... make the best of it...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

My first day was sucky... I got lost because my school so huge... and I was late because the receptionist told me the wrong time for orientation... *sigh*

Brownie the Cat

sakuralim

Love is ......

ya, the 1st day also I am quite dont dare to talk to anybody
but luckily, later I meet a few girls I know from tuition
and some from my ex-school
*phew* then only I'm not so nervours

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

How terrible, In june our classes are going to start so I dont know what will happen but i'm betting that it will be terrible...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.