Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can fights be resolved with apologies? - Minitokyo

Can fights be resolved with apologies?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

If everything could be resolved with apologies, then how come a lot people haves lot of enemies? A lot of my freinds argue and it seems that they never wanna be freinds with each other. I need your opinions guys, so please help me out.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

what kind of fight? if only a 1 vs 1 fight (like student's fight etc.) well, i think it can be solved with apologies. But if i'ts a big scale fight, er...i don't know.

Pride comes before the fall

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

some fights think could be resolved that way but some ppl dont want to hear thqt kind of stuf ad just want to hit the other person..but it takes a big person to say tehre sry for being int he wrong and admiting there mistakes.. so mabey anyfight could be resolved that way

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Fights can be solved with apologies. :)

Quote by az-chanIf everything could be resolved with apologies, then how come a lot
people haves lot of enemies? A lot of my freinds argue and it seems
that they never wanna be freinds with each other. I need your opinions
guys, so please help me out.

Well, it really happens. I have classmates that really hated each other. It almost took two years..(?) But they became friends again. They became closer to each other.
I think that your friends will become friends again when the right time comes... :)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Sabi nga ng Dakilang leader ng F4 na si Jerry Yan:

"Kung pwede ang sorry, para saan pa ang parak?"

You need to think for a second that he's right, you know.... after all, pride comes first so you wouldn't jump to an apologenic (?) mood right after you fight with a person.

Signature

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

In my opinion, I still believe fights can be resolved with apologies. But then again, the common scenario we often see is that some people do say that they already amend whatever trouble they got into and yet they still had this feeling of resentment to each other. Maybe the reason behind this is both parties dont want to be identified as a weak one. You know, when you're angry, you tend to let out your antipathy towards that person you rail against. Of course, the other one won't let his/her pride be stamp on like that, so they end up fighting instead of reconciling. In the end, they will make up gradually until the next thing you know they're friends again. I guess this is one way that some other people do in order to resolved their fights.

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

yes every arguments and fights can be resolved with apologies. but oftentimes the people involve dont have the time to apologies and pride gets in their way. thats the biggest mistake of people. they tend to superoirize people. but still everything can be resolved in the right place and the right time. my sympathy to your friends az-chan.

Some fights can be resolved with apologies, though usually the said subjects don't want to admit being wrong or be caught out so they continue fighting.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

If all the fights can solve by apologies, then our world also dun need so many police le.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Why didn't you just loop this in with your other thread...

Everything ISN'T solved with apologies. If your husband cheats on you, a simple apology won't make everything all better. If a girl sleeps with her best friend's boyfriend, an apology won't necessarily make them stop from tearing each other apart, either.

An apology depends on the severity of the situation and the personality of the other person. Some people do overreact to minor situations, so they'll never accept apologies. Othertimes, the situation is severe. If a girl is raped, don't expect her to accept an apology from her rapist.

There's always an aftertaste. Bad memories reemerge, grudges form, hatred harbors. It takes some time for all of this to wear off, time that isn't magically completed with two words.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

It really depends on the people and how stubborn they are.. it takes a lot of will power to appologize, especially to be the first to appologize.. even if both people want to say sorry, sometimes it just never happens.. and for some people it happens 3 mins after the argument. What ive learned is that most arguments that lead to cutting off a freindship with someone, are those that started with an emotional outburst.. and usually its an irrational argument.. its harder to say sorry if u were the one who was wrong, so sometimes they never appoligize.. thats why they have 'enemies'... hope that answers the question asked in the topic, but there are several other reasons for that.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... In my own experience, yes, but sometimes the one who you apologize has pride.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

The word doesn't work that easily....
once there was a saying: If everybody will answer your requests and wants by giving them an apology for troubling them.....there would have been the wonderful world that the LORD has promised us some 2000 years ago before the civilization of mankind.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

it depends on the fight and if one of the persons involved is willing to put their pride on the shelf for a minute. in my personal experiance, sometimes an apology just isn't enough because of the severity of the fight.

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

hey how about this....after the fight...then talk it over when the other guy is down for the count....then you say you are sorry.....ok ah....???

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

beb3xchange

K-Otic

depends what did the fight is about.. verbal? physical? why is it started

life isn't simple; deal with it

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Absolutely not. One side always leaves pissed off.

I am invincible!

i think that a fight can be stopped by an appology but that doesnt mean that there is no resentment. sometimes people might forgive but still dislike the opponent.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

You: I'm so sorry
Guy: *beats the hell out of j00* *GOREVIOLENCERAGE*
Guy: Sorry ain't cut it bub!!!

Get my point?

Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Apology must be sincere. . .
I only drop my apology to the gurls and children..

I never apologize as long as im correct and didnt start the fight. The word pride is abundant on my veins..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.