Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night anime - Minitokyo

Fate stay night anime

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

hi!
how r u all? hope fine
well, in this thread i would like to know more information about FSN....if there is any anime current running on japanese Tvs or not, because i have seen some screenshots, which were from that game..but that was not the game i'm sure, because the art had a bit different style ( cooler style:D) unfortunately i havent been able to play that game, but if it's possible i would like to watch tha animeseries of it:)
if u know something about that pls write:)

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I don't know any information about it Susan, but i think this is possible, because tsukihime has the similar sucess like Fate and was produced a anime series for it.
I'll search for information about it :)

Signature

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

The opening was in animation if that helps. There were two versions of the opening... I don't believe there is a series for this, and I haven't heard of any plans for one either~ I hope that helps!

LOUD

Formally knows as Tsumibukai.

I think its only game, but im not sure, maybe the screen shot maybe the intro for the game

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I've heard there was an anime coming out for Fate Stay Night. I'm not so sure if they did the promos yet though or if it was just some rumor...Yeah, the openings for the game does look like it's anime, ne? ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

The two OPs were for the game, not the anime. However, it looks like an anime is in the works - just I bet it will be inferior to the game :(
The game is jap. only, and looks like that NLA who tried to do the translation pretty much dropped it - there is a translated intro chapter though :\

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I rreeeaalllyyy hope either there's translation for the game or anime of FSN. Really really hope for it

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

NewLifeAnime was working on a translation patch for FSN (JP to eng), but they're not making much progress. Maybe one day it will be done. If not, hopefully an anime will be made and hopefully it will be as good as the game apparently is.

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i have seen only one opening but i am sure it was the game's opening...well...i can wait for he anime:D

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

i don't saw that anime but i saw the game there was a big monster? right?

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

Hope you find some info,then you can shared.
Good look. ;)

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.