Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GB guestbook - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi,
I'm having some alternate issues with my gb where I would be able to see sometimes my guestbook and sometimes nothing at all. I've asked a couple of mates to check it and they said it was there while others told me it was not.
Is this some kind of glitch?
Also, I have sometimes seen a message saying that my page or someone else OR groups is not found when I know it does exist. Is this related?
What can be done to insure I am not experiencing those problems over and over again?

Thank you.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I had such problems (if I didn't misunderstood what you mean).
I could see GB's of most members but some I just didn't.
My friend advised me to try using FireFox and practically it work.
At least until now I have no problems in seeing other people (and mine as well) guestbooks.
Maybe you should try it too?

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

well the problem is that I am on firefox at home and IE at work....I can tell you I had some issues at home as well.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Then I seriosuly don't know.
Probably this won't change much, since my friends did that and it didn't seemed to change anything, but did you tried contacting the mods?

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

poor poor DMNY-sama!!! i would be one of those ppl who can't see ur gb -- [it means i can't spam ur gb with love!!! T_T jyujyuchan is sad!] but i would just send a pm to tech support or watever -- have them fix it. ^_^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I think this might be your problem:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/

Thanks to Mr. Forum Moderator Shinsengumi for taking time and researching this "glitch".

Signature

Thanks Jakulito for finding this out. Can someone please close this thread.
Thank you.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Hey, no problem man. It happens to all of us... I think.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.