Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Names - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Where do you get them from and why do you choose the one you have? What other names have you used? What prompted you to take what you have now?

If there is a thread like this... well, you know what to do with this bad boy.

As for me, I've had pretty much Xian Pu the entire time I've been online. Pretty much. That and Nihao Shampoo. That was from back in the day. If you don't know who Xian Pu is, then look at my sig and avatar. If you still don't know then she's from Ranma 1/2. Fact is that, even now, like four years after seeing it for the first time Shampoo is still one of my favorite female anime characters. She's just so damn stupid/cute/smart/ass kicking. That and Xian Pu is hella easy to type/remember.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shiggtyluffluff, I combined Shiggty with luffx2. Hmm, think I got Luff from a friend of mine and got Shiggty from group-xs Shifty-five. =D

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by XianPuIf there is a thread like this... well, you know what to do with this
bad boy.

*grin*

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17400/

Remember to search before creating new threads in the future ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.