Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless - Minitokyo

Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless

Tagged under Loveless

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

heya everyone well do you know the latest Shounen Ai anime called Loveless if you dont know yet its ok..well i really do like the characters and their neko ears!! and my fav. character is Ritsuka! me like his neko ears!!

well if you like and love the anime join here---> Loveless-Neko if you dont konw what's this anime better go also at that group! hope you join!

if you want to know the story i put some short summary here!--->Loveless-Neko just click it ok?

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

hi there well i havent seen that anime sry :(

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Not too a fan of Shounen Ai, but this anime would be an aception.. since it was pretty cool, speically with the fight scenes. Im not too much a fan of that annoying girl, the main charecter is pretty cool tho.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Ekk! I love Loveless, LOL, it's really great anime and Ritsuka is so cool! XD I'm on my way to join the group! ^___^

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Bakit Loveless, Zai? Tinatamaan ka? ehehheehh

Mag-asawa ka na.....

Nope. Haven't seen it.

Signature

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i havent seen it, or even heard of it, i guess i need to get a torrent player or whatever the devil you children are doing these days. What do you think of this "music television?"

under new management

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

oh is that soo hehe well its ok...m... music television well its great i guess you can hear the music plus you can see the music video

Signature

Minamo

Minamo

Utsukushii Sekai

Hi Zaira-san i liked Loveless too, its a great anime shonen ai, and i love Ritsuka is so kawai!

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by MinamoHi Zaira-san i liked Loveless too, its a great anime shonen ai, and i love Ritsuka is so kawai!

then join now!! at Loveless-Neko we've got great stuff there! XD

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

ritsuka is so pretty.... god he's cute.... i know alot of people who think it's icky but i think it's a wonderful anime!!! omg i just melt from ritsuka's hottnesss

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by kotokoritsuka is so pretty.... god he's cute.... i know alot of people who think it's icky but i think it's a wonderful anime!!! omg i just melt from ritsuka's hottnesss

yep yep!! he's soo cute!! but its not icky!! it melty!! loveless is a great shounen ai anime!!

XD

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

You guys should really tell more... mag-kwento pa kayo..... and damot nyo naman.... sige iiyak ako....

Signature

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by jakulitoYou guys should really tell more... mag-kwento pa kayo..... and damot nyo naman.... sige iiyak ako....

go to Loveless-Neko i put a short summary about the story! :D

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Looks like I've seen this somewhere before.. yeah very recently.... looks interesting... I need more info.... Thanks.

Signature

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by jakulitoLooks like I've seen this somewhere before.. yeah very recently.... looks interesting... I need more info.... Thanks.

ehehheh :D

Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I wonder where I can view it? :D Ive never watched shounen AI or whatever...is there some reason its different?

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

loveless neko??? waaah di ko po yun alam ate, ara sa trailer niya o kaya website tungkol sa anime na ito?? hehehe sorry po di ko po alam yan eh...

Heaven

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well i havent seen the anime yet....
Sorry........
*hugs*

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well i havent seen the anime yet....
Sorry........
*hugs*

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

No, really dunno anything about it .... maybe I'll look for its review ^^

Signature

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I love Loveless. I've been downloading scanlations of the manga and I was really happy when I found that there was an anime for it...well...I've been reading the manga since before the anime came out since it just came ou this year....but you know what I meant...I hope....but yeah....anyway...Ritsuka is so cute and I love Soubi!...and I even like Yuiko...which is odd for me since I don't usually like characters like her.

Quote by SuniraI wonder where I can view it? :D Ive never watched shounen AI or whatever...is there some reason its different?

You can download Loveless fansubs from:

http://a.scarywater.net/suck/

If you go to http://www.animesuki.com and go to series and then Loveless, there should be more links.

And shonen-ai means boy love. It's the milder form of yaoi...you know just kissing and stuff...nothing really 'hardcore'. So if you don't like guys kissing and having relationships with other guys...then you might not like Loveless.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've been quite obsessed with Loveless... more obsessed with it than I was with Sukisho... (With Sukisho I couldn't decide which fansubbers text I loved more... with Loveless I love the Art and the text [downloadin from multiple fansubbers] PLUS I'm getting the Raws... Yep... obsessed all right.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I just love the anime and manga!!! Ritsuka is so cute and Soubi is so cool!! :D
I also like Yayoi-san :pacman: Ohh...and Seimei - He is so sexy!!! :D
Raburesu is the best shounen ai series I've ever seen!!
- music, storyline, seyuu, characters, animation - Gotta luv it!!!!! XD

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I've seen the first few episodes of Loveless and I love it! :D Ristuka is just too cute with his cat ears!! XD

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.