Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless - Minitokyo

Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless

Tagged under Loveless

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

it is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

<-- the most obvious loveless fan that has posted in this thread.

Why?

>_>
<_<

I don't think elaboration is necessary...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

what is the story about??

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

The story is about a boy named Ritsuka whose brother was murdered a while ago. Ritsuka's brother Seimei was the most important person to Ritsuka and since his death Ritsuka's been in a depression. When Ritsuka starts in at a new school, an adult (Soubi) shows up to meet him claiming to be a friend of Seimei's. Ritsuka's delighted to talk to someone that knew his brother and unwittingly he gets dragged into the same world his brother was in with Fighters and Sacrifices and Psychic Battles. So Ritsuka, as Soubi's Sacrifice, tries to find out the truth behind his brother's murder.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm.. don't know this anime... but I'll go to the link to see...

Kala ko Loveless ka zai, ahehehe!!! ^_^

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by AkaikenHmm.. don't know this anime... but I'll go to the link to see...
Kala ko Loveless ka zai, ahehehe!!! ^_^

no i'm not!! waahh T_T

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Loveless? Well, me ish heard of this before...I've seen some of the artwork too, tis pretty ^u^ All the bishies have neko ears, no?

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by Natalia-QinLoveless? Well, me ish heard of this before...I've seen some of the artwork too, tis pretty ^u^ All the bishies have neko ears, no?

yep they have!! i made a link of the group if you want?

Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Em... i just borrow it from my friend and i'm going to watch it later in a few more mins... Glad that the comment is nice... i will sure join in if i think it's worth...

After watching...
Em.. its a very interesting story... i jus watch 4eps... i rather like soubi but many unknown thing about him but i jus like it when he fights ^_^ so i guess i will join in!

Wow a group for loveless??? I love that anime, I must go!!! XD *runs*

Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Zaira
how r you doing?
the anime loveless
i downloaded that anime but the quality was not so good so i stopped watching T.T
too bad 4 me
well..
i will join the gruop later when i have seen the anime :)
got to go now
too much homework
bye bye Zaira
and have a nice day

I'm watching the anime. I like it ^_^.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i've heard of it and supposedly its really good :| if u get any info about it, please telll me ok zaira? ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I have seen the first five episodes, and I am in love with the series! The characters are so lovable, the art is beautiful and the story is captivating. I'm joining!

Quote by AngelicRhapsodyI love Loveless. I've been downloading scanlations of the manga and I was really happy when I found that there was an anime for it...well...I've been reading the manga since before the anime came out since it just came ou this year....but you know what I meant...I hope....but yeah....anyway...Ritsuka is so cute and I love Soubi!...and I even like Yuiko...which is odd for me since I don't usually like characters like her.

Quote by SuniraI wonder where I can view it? :D Ive never watched shounen AI or whatever...is there some reason its different?

You can download Loveless fansubs from: http://a.scarywater.net/suck/
If you go to http://www.animesuki.com and go to series and then Loveless, there should be more links.
And shonen-ai means boy love. It's the milder form of yaoi...you know just kissing and stuff...nothing really 'hardcore'. So if you don't like guys kissing and having relationships with other guys...then you might not like Loveless.

May I know where to dl the manga and what's the languang of the scanlation? Thanks for the help in advance.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Quote by Sephiria
May I know where to dl the manga and what's the languang of the scanlation? Thanks for the help in advance.

Well there's two different sites that I know of:

-Hollow Sacrifice (http://loveless.saturn-ascends.net)-The scanlations are in English...this is a good site for scanlations of Loveless...there's only three chapters of the first volume up so far, but the translations are really good. This is the site that I mainly use to for my Loveless scanlations. (Scans available through direct download and bittorent).

-Obsession (http://www.ob-session.org)- Scanlations are in English and Spanish (I think). This is an okay site...I personally found the translations hard to follow and was kinda confused (I've only read the English scanlations...my Spanish isn't that great)...also the first chapter of volume one starts on page 34 for some strange reason....they have up to volume two chapter seven scanlated in English and volume chapters one and two (I think...there's a note in Spanish that I don't understand....) (Scans available through IRC, direct download, and bittorrent).

A really good site for finding scanlations is http://www.manganews.net (unfortunately they don't have Loveless...)

Well...hope this helps!

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Weeee~ ! THat's exactly what a lazy person like me needed~ Arigato XD

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

di ko po alam yng anime na to pero sige. pag my time ako, sasali nalang din ako. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

siLenTdEsTructiOn

siLenTdEsTructiOn

sLeepy hEad tomodachi

hey zaira... i think i know that anime... hmmm... wer did i watch it??!! yah!! got it!!! s cOmic alley q npanOod ung sOme episOde nyan... ang kyut nga ng story... eventhough japanese xa at ala pa translatiOn s ba2... hay!!! palabas n b yn d2 s pilipinas???!!!! tel me wat tym ha??? pti channel.... :D hehehe...

RITSUKA... ritsuka... ritsuka... ritsuka... ritsuka... ritsuka... ritsuka...

Signature Image

HELP!!!
HELP!!!
I can't change my signature image!!!!
HELP!!!
HELP!!!

T_T ...sob
(see upward)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lml<(0-o)>lml~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROUD GROUP ADMINISTRATOR OF:
|| =((Ice-And-Snow))= || =((Make-A-Friend))= || =((Doujinshi-Support-Club))= ||

PROUD MEMBER OF:
|| =((F.L.I.P))= || =((Naruto))= || =((Chibi-Fest))= || =((Filipino-Community))= || =((Gundam Seed))= || =((TamakiNamiFC))= ||
=((Inu-Yasha Fans Club))= || =((Kimono-Fans))= ||

_________@@_______@@_______
________@__@_____@__@______
________@__@____@__@_______
________@__@___@__@________
________@__@__@__@_________
________@__@_@__@__________
________@__@@__@___________
_______@@______@@@________
______@_____________@_______
_____@___@@________@_______
_____@______@______@________
______@__@@______@_________
_______@_________@__________
*PEACE OUT*

eyukiz

eyukiz

Suntree SuriyaWong

Ritsuka was so cute and Soubi was somewhat kakkoii~!!!! >[]< I love this anime >w<

nice to see ya!!

: Loveless but can Beloved :

Well, I'm in da wonderful group like : LOVELESS-NEKO >[]<

I LOVE LOVELESS!!! Yahoo~~!!!

I've just realise that the comic website http://cartoon.comicv.com/site/comic/cata.php that I often visited has Loveless but in tradition chinese characters (online reading). Seimei's name (in chinese) sounds funny to me, same goes for soubi's name too. :D

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

guys!! if you love this anime join here!! Loveless-neko wev'e got awesome stuffs there for you!!

Signature

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

I so0o0o0o0o0oOOO wanna see this anime. I read about it in Newtype and I feel in love with Sobi.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by KiraKirachanI so0o0o0o0o0oOOO wanna see this anime. I read about it in Newtype and I feel in love with Sobi.

if you want it!! join now!! at Loveless-neko hope you join!!

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.