Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless - Minitokyo

Latest Shounen Ai LOVeless

Tagged under Loveless

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Hello everyone! I have seen up to the latest episode of Loveless that has come out which is episode 10. Its a great anime. Ritsuka is a cool main character but I like Soubi better.

Loveless has become my favorite series ever ^^, I think I'll join, awww the cat ears are so adorable nee =3

well i was dling epi for my friend and i decided to watch one
and it turns out not to be so bad for a shounen ai,
other than the whole pedophilic yaoi kissing, yea the fighting
is kinda cool and intresting though the plot is a bit weird,
i guess i could imagine ritsu as a girl and it wouldn't be so bad XD
*runzorz* i was never here ^_^'

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Never seen this anime,, ill just visit your link..

well, i thought this thread is about loveless person. LOL

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

hehe i change the title well people thought that i am Loveless.... sowwi for the wrong misunderstanding! hehe!

to those who love loveless join here!!! the link is at the first comment!!

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

i adooore loveless, i'm going to go apply to join the group right now!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by celebrili adooore loveless, i'm going to go apply to join the group right now!

hehehe thank you for joining!!

Signature

Very nice anime, if you like Shonen -Ai you should watch this one. To bad that its only a 12 ep anime.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by Ic3Very nice anime, if you like Shonen -Ai you should watch this one. To bad that its only a 12 ep anime.

yep yep! they got a few episodes!! darn it! me want to have more!! oh btw join Loveless neko group! the link is up above! XD

Signature

I already saw that anime and i think it's very good , unfortunately in my country the boys and girls love isn't tolerate and popular. I think that's why in the index of anime loveless got only 6 piont for 10. In my opinoin loveless deseve on 9 pionts - action is't very intresting also the animation it's very good...

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

hey guys there will be a second season!!! but not sure what is the releasing date but hope you guys support it!! and oh yeah join here if you want to know more loveless!!!

LOVELESS <---click here!! XD

Signature

i had not seen the anime yet but the story seems nice...anyway do u noe where to get the anime XP

KazeMiss

KazeMiss

This is your fate...

...It's kinda funny how I started with LOVELESS...

I found the manga at my first kon, and it was hidden under the table in a box at a Japanese text manga section, and fell in love with the cover and thought it was shouen ai. Low and behold, it was! <3 Sad that I can't read a thing of the manga, but I've managed to get around that...^-^

One of my friends started watching it, and she told me about it. So now I've watched the hole anime :)

Its not Shonen-ai its shojou
but yes the mang ais good ^^ the anime...welll.. its my fav in my eyes now, but thats only cause i read the manga i dont recomend watching the anime first, the only tihng it follows is the plot and then near towards the end (and round about that time in the manga) things start to change.

Yay! i love shis show! i joining.. err there seems something wrong with the conection though...

Shounen-ai is a subgenre of shoujo, so it's not an either-or thing. And I don't see how loveless fails to qualify for as a part of the genre. Great series either way, though.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.