Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rules are meant to be... - Minitokyo

Rules are meant to be...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

The famous proverbs have their contradicting times... Under your own philosophical beliefs, which do you support or vote for?

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

depends where here at MT i actually likenthis place..so i follow and help enforce rules..
while at school rules are only there for the fun of breaking and bending them
while tryin not to get caught...........

Remember
Revolution

Rules are made by people usually to support their own views and/or goals. As this varies from person to person, you'll have to decide for yourself whether or not to follow rules on a case by case basis. I'm voting for broken.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

it depends on the situation. we really need to follow the rules if it concerns our safety and security. sometimes we tend to break them for the greater good. for instance, curfew hours at home. sometimes you need to break them specially if you are doing projects or homeworks in another house of your classmate. and some rules i think have really vague definitions.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

rules that make sense are meant to be followed. heres a stupid one from school: you cant play dodge ball. :angry:

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Quote by RainHybriddepends where here at MT i actually likenthis place..so i follow and help enforce rules..
while at school rules are only there for the fun of breaking and bending them
while tryin not to get caught...........

agree... some rules are...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Rules are created to guide the public.. but if the public followed all the rules then they wouldnt have needed to be created, thus they infact were created to be broken.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Well I think rules are created for something. It really depends on what kind of rule your talking about.

If it's for the good like keeping things down so everyone dosen't go crazy. Then I follow them.

But if there for bad such as the way the SS used them then you break them.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

i voted for followed cuz im good like that. >.< but some ppl find it enjoyable to break rules and stuff...and.....im kinda starting to enjoy it too! lol im so bad!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Like you all said; but there is more to it than it seems.

Rules are implemented to keep us from doing negatives; but there is a degree of negatives which will be too complicated to explain. The idea here is that rules are made because that there WILL be people who WILL break it, therefore penalties follow behind.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Lets take the question of what rules are first. Rules are a set of regulations and guidelines for people to follow or be dealt with according to the rules. Like in MT, you have "If you don't follow this rule, you'll be banned." So. I'll follow the rule cos I don't want to be banned. Rules let you see the consequences of your own actions pretty clearly, so if you're willing to risk such action, then you break the rule. If you don't, then don't. Simple as that.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Naturally, rules are made to be followed.
But when the rules seems to abuse anyone's rights, it should be broken.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Consider this, imagine there are no rules to a game...any game including the game that is life.....like morals...what would we have done....for the people who have watched acts from hitler and Devilman Movie...you would know waht I mean.....
Look at us killing ourselves and the monsters taking reign over us....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

hellbomb

KaBoom!

rules need to be fair before they are worthy of being followed.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Rules are meant to be followed the same way for the same situation, but each situation must be weighed to determine whether it is the letter or the spirit of the rule that is being broken. If both are not present, the rule should not be enforced.

I am invincible!

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

hehehe... meant to be broken....

If apologies can solve the problems... what do police needed for???

If rules not meant to be broken... means nobody offencing... then what do the rules for???

HAHAHAHA~~~~!!! (i know this is the wrong concept thinking... i'm juz playing around... acting like a badguy...)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

totally broken! i dislike rules, it seems so stuffy to follow rules. i only follow when i really need to

If I feel like a rule is stupid, I don't follow it.
If I feel like a rule is necessary, I follow it.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

heh....... they are meant to be broken...... broke about three of the rules in my house last night alone...........

Signature Image

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Rules are meant to be broken sometimes...LOL
But i will follow rules when I feel like it

Rules are supposed to be followed... unless they're stupid and makes no sense whatsoever.
Rules can be broken... if you break it undetected. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Jaymaker

Jaymaker

Halo

Its always an ify situaltion and there are acceptions. ~_~

Spartens The future of all warfare. Who's gona stop him.

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

nah.. rules are meant to work around with .. which is ... u break it in a way that it is not! hahaha :D

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Rules are meant to be followed, ya little deviants. :)

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.