Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A and A disscution Thread - Minitokyo

A and A disscution Thread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Angels and Demons disscution thread. Here we can talk about whats going on in the Rp. It got closed for some reason, People were posting on it all the time so I dunno.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The RP discussion thread is still open:
Edit: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19273/

I have bumped the previous thread because the last post was 2 weeks old. Next time, it would be best to use the search box to check for the previous thread. Search for "thread" next time if you lose track of the thread.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Im not sure why it was closed, you should have asked the mods that before making this topic tho, wouldnt want u to get in any trouble lol. Anyway.. lets discuss then

Edit: Thanks Mel, but Aru made another topic for the RP Discussion.. which was closed.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I didn't even think of that, how do we talk to mods?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by melmachine18The RP discussion thread is still open:
Edit: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19273/
I have bumped the previous thread because the last post was 2 weeks
old. Next time, it would be best to use the search box to check for the
previous thread. Search for "thread" next time if you lose track of the
thread.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.