Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you want out of life? - Minitokyo

What do you want out of life?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

It might sound like a crazy question but to others its a question that they always had in mind...for me i would love out of life to express myself without feeling as if everyone hates me for who i am^^
what about u?

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

HEY, that would be the way that kofi annan may say it to those people......
just joking in methaphor....for me, I would love to show myself without feeling that people are dissatisfied with the nature I handle things...(NEVERmind lah.....) MY words are reasonable because i can handle deadlines and i can handle fun....so what the hell you allwant from me anyway???? am i not good enough to be all you friends....????

BY the way I talking about friends that are not in MT but my school and those who are in my life.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Yeah i would like to show myself withot disatisfying anyone too^^

Signature Image

To enjoy myself as much as possible before I die. I don't care about leaving something important behind, accomplishing anything, or something like that. I just want to have fun.

Maybe I should just live a hedonistic life-style?

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Hope.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i juss wanna know i changed someone else's life that's all i ask

Signature Image

To be respected and to be succesful in a proffesion when i graduate from college
And of course happiness

I always wanted to get through all my goals and obsticals and live on...

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

For me, it's to die w/ no regrets and die knowing i made a mark upon the world.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I agree^^

Signature Image

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

hmm first and foremost i want to graduate in my studies, find someone who will accept me from who i am, live a family, work for my family, and die for my family, thats what i want in life

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.