Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your parents spoil you? - Minitokyo

Do your parents spoil you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey, it's me again. So, do your parents spoil you? Like they buy you whatever you want. Mine doesn't. But sometimes I really want something and they buy it for me. How 'bout your parents?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I come from a rich family, but I am not spoiled. Even though, my parents will buy most of the things I asked for, I only ask for the stuff I actually need.

Signature

my parents don't spoil me...
being spoiled hurts later on...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

i wouldn't consider myself spoiled. but i do consider myself blessed in that whatever i need, i have.

our pets however...are spoiled rotten...

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Yeah, right... I'll never be good enough for them.
Screw them.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Nope.
My parents don't spoil me. My parents buy the things important to me. But if I want something that is not very important, then I have to buy it by myself.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Mmmmmmmmmm... Sometimes, when i get high marks or when i obey them (always obey them)...
However, they buy for me things that i need.... :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well...sorta. They buy me what I want most of the time. They do keep telling me to do things though but yeah, I'm pretty much spoiled. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Not really. I'm not high maintenance in the first place so I don't ask for things that much to begin with. lol

But they do give me a free hand in how I deal with my problems. That plus I don't usually tell them my problems. haha ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I'm not spoiled, although I do have everything I need, because they buy it for me. I'm the only child, so you can't expect much XD Umm if I ask my parents for money, they will not give, but if I ask them for something else, well it all depends on what that "something else" is.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

I don;t think I"m spoiled, my parents only get me things when I need them, and give a good reason why I would need it...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

heck yes they do! jk....no they dont. im actually deprieved of a lot of things! lol. but i dont mind, id rather be deprieved instead of spoiled!
MOMMY! I wanna PONY!!!!!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

i dont know... they do buy what i asked for when i was younger(im 20 now so kinda stupid if i ask for stuff now) but im the only one in the family who hasent went on vacation in another country. heck, i havent lect my homeland's soil.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

hellbomb

KaBoom!

my parents mostly get me whatever i asked for, but than again i dont ask for more. i prefer to buy my own stuff.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

I'm not spoiled. If I need something, they will get it for me but if not, they tell me to pay for it myself, which isnt so bad i guess.

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

All the time. I hate and love it.

Signature Image

Many people have said that they "have what they need". I'm interested to know what you 'need'.
I wish I was spoiled but I'm not :p

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

my parents don't. mainly because i don't ask a lot of them. that and i just want them to stop yelling at me all the time. :sweat:

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I'm not spoiled
but my dad buys me anything i want and most of the time i don't even need it
Thats why i hate going shopping but thats not the only reason i hate shopping
So i guess i'm kind of spoiled?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i asked for a computer, now i'm on MT ^.^

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

asagoro

hokori o motsu

waaahhh! my parents make my buy all my anime, manga, and japanese books in general. i guess that it's not horrible, but i'm broke about 90% of the time, and can't read nuthin' new... T_T

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

when i was young yeah i was spoiled.when i was just a toddler, i just say apir, which actually means plaza fair(yeah go figure) which is a local department store here in manila, and my dad drives me there so i can buy new toys.nowadays they don't spoil me no more coz i'm like 21 years old already.however, it's just proper to say that i am spoiling myself with my own money..hehe

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

naw, my parents never spoil me and i have a job anyway so i don't get money from my parents for a while and plus they don't give me that much.

Signature

sometimes :D :D
happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.