Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I edit my Favourites? - Minitokyo

Can I edit my Favourites?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

Is there a way I can edit My Favourites? I want to remove some wallpapers from My Favourites but I don't know how, please help me.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i think you cant delete or edit the My Favorites part.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

hm... not the way deleting from your gallery... but go bac to the gallery you fav on... then press the fav button again...

hm.... can i know why would you do so...? and frankly tell you that this thread still exist in forum...

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20526/

To delete something from your favorites, you need to go back to the piece you added, and click "Add to favorites" again. Doing that removes it.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by LordStyphonTo delete something from your favorites, you need to go back to the piece you added, and click "Add to favorites" again. Doing that removes it.

Whaa, thank you!! I seriously didn't know that until now...thanks LordStyphon! XD

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Remember that most questions have probably been asked before, so if the FAQ and Noob Bibles don't answer your question, the Search tool should give you what you're looking for.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.