Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Convetion - Minitokyo

Anime Convetion

page 1 of 1 19 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey there mt members!! I was just wondering if you guys have any kind of anime convetion in your town area. I have one here in Las Vagas. So, how about you guys?

Signature Image

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Well, since I live in a small city in Ohio, we don't have any anime conventions in our area. However, there is a convention (Ohayocon) in Colombus, which is about a three hour drive from where I live. There's also one (Katsucon, I think) near Pittsburgh, PA, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from me.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

live in singapore got 1 coming up in july 10th hehe wee cant wait for it

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i am currently in Indiana so if i wanted to go to an anime convention i might have to go to texas, think that is the closet to my crib.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Yes, there is one this weekend. But I have to work *bursts into tears* I would like to go because I have never been to one before.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Anime North Last weekend of May. Toronto Ontario

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

I have one here in Toronto next week on Friday. I was planning on going with my fiance^.^

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Quote by toxictea23I have one here in Toronto next week on Friday. I was planning on going with my fiance^.^

Looks like I'll see you there. Me and a bunch of buddies are going to Anime North. I went the last two years.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

in california, we've got Fanime next friday in san jose! :D usually in the fall we also have the Japantown Anime Fair (jtaf) in san francisco...

Signature Image

There isn't anything cool going on in Michigan like that. nothing. (that I know of.) ;.;

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

We have a few in Atlanta.

Dragoncon - not all anime (sci-fi, fantasy and anime)
Anime Weekend Atlanta
Kunicon

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I'm in Maryland. There are about four anime conventions I usually go to range from 20 minutes to 2 hour car drives away- Katsucon, Anime Mid-Atlantic, Otakon, and Anime USA.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by UltraMarineI'm in Maryland. There are about four anime conventions I usually go to
range from 20 minutes to 2 hour car drives away- Katsucon, Anime
Mid-Atlantic, Otakon, and Anime USA.

I didn't know katsucon's near MD. lol

I wanted to go to sakuracon, too bad my schedule didn't allow it. And Kumiko Kato did her debut song there too. -_-

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

asagoro

hokori o motsu

there's gonna be one in denver sometime soon i think in august, i'm going to that one. it will be my first, i'm kinda nervous... ^_^'

XD we had one a week ago, for Anime Central up here in Rosemont, IL. Got Anime Reactor coming up this October, too. X3.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Quote by ShiggtyluffluffThere isn't anything cool going on in Michigan like that. nothing. (that I know of.) ;.;

There is the jafax in Allendale, Michigan.
Hang on, this link will have a list of anime cons that will blow you away.
http://www.fansview.com/consked.htm

Been to Otakon, Tekkoshocon, Ohayocon, jafax and Anime Expo in Toronto.
Go to some Comic cons which feature anime as well. Pittsburgh Comicon and Mid Ohio Comicon.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Last year, I went to the first official convention for my city, which was coincidentally my first con. :D There's going to be another one this year, and I hope I get to cosplay to it. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

no not here, thats a major bummer. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

havent got any conventions here in our country. wish it would be held soon enough. that would be exciting!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.